Comments: MIR-MEME

Haha this was great Joss! I think your kids must have gone to the same Precociousness School that Mir's did ;)

Posted by Heather at March 16, 2009 7:44 PM

You know they nailed #10, don't you? Well, and the rest of them too, I'm sure, but #10 absolutely!

What a great meme!

Posted by Fran at March 16, 2009 9:17 PM

LOL- those are great. You comment to the first one reminded me of this quote from electricboogaloo.com (I pink puffy heart with sparkles her blog):

"I love my kids so much and I normally never want to get away from them but this month it’s been too much and I want to pull out my eyes and stick them in my ears because oh my god dudes, stop saying words."

The post was entitled: "Why am I eating raw cookie dough? Because they don’t make hard liquor dough." Heh.

Posted by Jill W. at March 16, 2009 11:06 PM

Love the answers! Getting them out of my seven year old son was like pulling teeth.

Posted by Heather Cook at March 17, 2009 12:19 AM

I don't know if I dare try this with a 4-year-old! Too funny.

But in my geekiness, I'm obsessing: what channel is still airing MST3K? Or is it on DVD? ;-)

Posted by Brigitte at March 17, 2009 5:12 AM

MST3K is on DVD.
The above is true.
I should stop there.

HOWEVER in the interest of oversharing and exposing my SUPER-GEEK-FULNESS (instead of just the regular kind) I will tell you Scott and I have MANY MANY MANY VHS tapes of our favorites recorded.

Posted by joshilyn at March 17, 2009 7:43 AM

But not, please oh Lord, NOT "Manos, the Hands of Fate." Please.

(We're kind of torn between Attack of the the Eye Creatures and Cave Dwellers...)

Posted by rams at March 17, 2009 8:32 AM

I love that Scott realized that drugging you for trips might be advantageous. You could be like BA on The A-Team, and before any long trip Scott will have to slip some drugs into your milk. (I know, I know, you don't drink milk. Okay. Into your Starbucks or sparkling mandarin orange seltzer!)

Posted by Mir at March 17, 2009 8:39 AM

WE JUST WATCHED MANOS THE HAND OF FATE!!!!! HAHAHHAHAH WHAT A PERFECTLY AWFUL MOVIE!

I like the goat leg guy BEST and I am still not sure if he exploded or just ran off? I like how the wife does that FAKE BRADY BUNCH CRYING.

AWESOMELY bad, from stem to stern.

Posted by joshilyn at March 17, 2009 9:09 AM

Manos Hands of Fate is sooo dreadful! I hurt myself laughing at that episode -- "you want crazy bread with that?"

Posted by BethR at March 17, 2009 10:18 AM

I love Maisy's answer to #5...You should cut her off from the talks with the relatives before things get really out of hand.

Posted by Tammy at March 17, 2009 10:42 AM

Manos is good.....Riding with Death is better. OR, dear God--A Touch of Satan.

LOVE ME SOME MST3K!

Posted by Molly at March 17, 2009 11:09 PM

MST3K!!! I'm not the only one who remembers this! I made a reference to MST3K in a meeting recently and I got a room full of blank faces (mind you, some of these claim to be engineers). The only one who knew what I was talking about shushed me so, he said, I wouldn't embarrass myself further.

Great post, now I must ask my nephews about my sister.

Posted by JenniferG at March 18, 2009 1:08 PM

1) Mystery Science Theatre 3000 is still on?

2) Crazies...ha ha love it