Comments: An Open Letter to…

Why doesn't "laughing so hard after reading Jossy's blog that my stomach hurts" count for at least half an activity point?

I'm as sore as if I did a sit up or two.

P.S. I am super impressed about the song. Even after listening to it I don't think I would have figured it out. Nice detective work!

Posted by Jen at January 29, 2009 9:17 AM

I seem to remember having the EXACT same reaction ("you're doing it wrong") upon reading that sex typically burns the same amount of calories as are in a medium-sized apple. Seriously, there's something very wrong, there.

Posted by Mir at January 29, 2009 9:17 AM

Yes, yes, Yes. I ditto it all!

Posted by JulieB at January 29, 2009 9:33 AM

*snorts water out nose* Oh, Joss.

Posted by Jess at January 29, 2009 9:41 AM

"...tiny, tiny lick goodbye." You make me laugh. You always make me laugh.

Posted by Tam at January 29, 2009 10:06 AM

OMG! I love reading you blog. I do it whenever I am having a tough day of threatening/teaching my middle school students. SO FUNNY! I laughed so hard I almost peed (sp) my pants... that wouldn't have gone over well 4th hour.

Posted by Les at January 29, 2009 1:17 PM

Aha - so you're the one that WW has been cheating on me with. Honestly WW and I have not been seeing eye to eye since Thanksgiving. I wish you both luck. Hopefully your relationship will be so much better than mine ever was. Meanwhile I am looking for a new relationship. Maybe one that encourages potato chips. Is there such a thing as a high carb diet?

Posted by Catherine at January 29, 2009 2:04 PM

Amazing about the song...but let me say wait! on the ipod purchase. I bought a Shuffle and fell in love...I loved it so much I started looking at the other products apple has to offer, and became seduced by the wonderful, *wonderful* audio book handling of the nano. Don't get me wrong, the suffle is great and cute as a button, but it is easy to lose your place in a book due to user error. The nano is worth every penny of those $150, and that's coming from someone who never spends that kind of money on a fun-sy "unneeded" item. Everyone deserves a nano.

Posted by Cathy at January 29, 2009 2:25 PM

Hahahaha! I can't even tell you what was the funniest parts of the post because then I just want to quote it all back to you. Thanks for the laugh!

Posted by Alison at January 29, 2009 2:44 PM

Too funny. Cool song!

Posted by Holly at January 29, 2009 3:09 PM

I LOVE this. LOVE it so much. I just got back together with WW and it is on probation to see if it works for us. I go back to it every six months or so and it never works long term, but it's GOOD for a fling. Not as good as freezer cookie dough though.

I have never posted before, have shamelessly lurked, but this blog is one of the better parts of my day!

Posted by Beth at January 29, 2009 3:47 PM

Once again, thanks for sharing your life. You make mine much easier to take (after a good laugh...)

Posted by Jen at January 29, 2009 4:09 PM

Yay!

I used to work in a record store, so I got to use that very-neglected muscle again!

Posted by dynagirl (knits) at January 29, 2009 5:10 PM

LOL! Oh so funny. Especially sex points.

Posted by Heather at January 29, 2009 5:24 PM

Please let us know how it goes with WW. I'm flirting with it, but not sure if I want to commit.

Posted by Nik at January 30, 2009 2:29 AM

*snaps out of Homer-Simpson-like drool fest*
What? I'm just obsessing on the cookies and wondering about the recipe now!

Posted by Brigitte at January 30, 2009 5:40 AM

What about cleaning? Chasing kids around to get them ready for school on time? Typing? Surely those should count for something, too.

Posted by Caryn Caldwell at January 30, 2009 2:02 PM

I have never posted here before but absolutely MUST now. You have to get an iPod TOUCH for the following reasons:
1) It plays audio books, with chapters in sequential order
2) It plays songs
3) It plays TV shows, movies, video podcasts, and sleepy baby
animal clips
4) It lets you check blogs, email, wesites compulsively from the
PALM OF YOUR HAND
5) It has nifty apps
6) One such nifty app is called Lose It! which tracks nutrition,
calories, goals, and activity
7) And yes, the seventh perfect reason is, Lose It! allows you to do both CALISTHENICS and SEX

Posted by Sunny at January 31, 2009 6:10 PM

I needed this post, this day. Thank you.

Posted by Lisa Milton at January 31, 2009 7:05 PM