Comments: P to the S, Oh My Droogs and Homeslices

So ... if we already signed up for the mailing list, when you first announced it, are we still eligible for these prizes? I've been lusting after those little fox miniatures since you first showed us the picture.

Posted by Katrina Stonoff at September 13, 2008 2:10 PM

Wow - those figures are COOL. I don't suppose we can choose prizes? I'd choose Between, Georgia with the figure. You know, just in case you were curious. Ahem. (IhopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhope...)

Posted by holly at September 13, 2008 6:35 PM

Oh, PLEASE, please, please Maisey ~ pick my email for the fox! PLEASE! Killing me with the cute...just killing me!

(And even though I already bought all your books, and ADDITIONALLY gave them as gifts...a signed copy? *squeeeee*)

Posted by Kim at September 13, 2008 6:53 PM

Okay, that sounds like a hilarious way to choose names from the mailing list. Pictures, please? It would be fun to see one or two on here, especially when you announce that you've chosen, which I'm sure you will.

Posted by Caryn Caldwell at September 13, 2008 8:01 PM

Better have all people and pets stand WELL away from a blindfolded, dizzy child armed with a pointy, pointy pick-up stick!

Posted by Brigitte at September 14, 2008 7:01 AM

Just to be clear:

There are MANY prizes, but all drawings come from the entire pool of addresses. In other words, I am not NEARLY organized enough to have sorted prizes and sign ups by date or order. If you signed up, your email is on the sheets. If your email is on the sheets, it could be poointed at for any prize. We are doing it in order, like, the first name pointed at gets the first prize I listed.

Posted by joshilyn at September 14, 2008 7:52 AM

If I'm not a lucky winner, I guess I'm gonna have to order those books! Cannot wait to read. My eyeballs are itching!

Posted by angie at September 14, 2008 11:46 AM

That's a Beeeeeautiful Sculpture. I assume you are NOT giving away the green one. (It's my favorite actually.) If you are I will come and boink you on the head. Please tell you brother it is magnificent.
By the way, have you ever thought about starting a mailing list? might be a good idea... ;)

Posted by JulieB at September 14, 2008 10:53 PM

I signed up for the mailing list, but want to make sure that I am, indeed, being considered for one of the little sculptures as I JUST THIS VERY SECOND--actually 15 minutes ago--got my power back from Hurricane Ike. For Real. Over a week with no power, so now I'm catching up and see that you are dangling the little dolls as prizes again. . .oh, how I want one now that I have power by which I can view it.

Posted by Roxanne at September 21, 2008 5:41 PM