Comments: Time to Call the WAHHHHHmbulance.

A headache for 3 days....oh my.

Does it feel like a Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka headache?

Posted by jean at July 9, 2008 9:35 AM

Oh Poor Baby! I hope you feel well soon. I hope the DH keeps his sanity.

Posted by JulieB at July 9, 2008 9:36 AM

I can help you out with No.7. The Closer starts next Monday. Which means that since I don't have cable, that I will have to go to the health club at 8:00pm to use the elliptical so that I can watch it.

Posted by gayle at July 9, 2008 9:42 AM

I once had a dream that rattlesnakes were biting me every time I took a step. Then I woke up and realized my wife's Siamese cat was biting me every time my leg twitched.

Hope you feel better soon. Try getting in the shower and alternating the water from as hot as you can stand for about thirty seconds to then as cold as it will get. Do this back and forth four or five times and see if that helps. My doctor told me about this method back when I got migraines on a regular basis and it actually worke about half of the time.

Posted by Travis Erwin at July 9, 2008 9:49 AM

I think you need a Golf Club To The Head. Doctor's orders. Hey, it has lemonade in it...that's vitamin C, right? And alcohol, to...sterilize you? Yeah, go with that.

Feel better, Tulip.

Posted by Amy-Go at July 9, 2008 9:50 AM

Gayle beat me to the punch with The Closer, but I can help with Project Runway -- it's a week from today!! Can. Not. Wait.

Sorry your head hurts. I turn into a whiner when I have a headache too, and I believe that I've had that exact head-rubbing instructional/whining session with my husband. Feel better!

Posted by Aimee at July 9, 2008 10:33 AM

Pity party tonite? That really sucks that you're sick again. I hope you AND Scott feel better really soon.

Posted by Lia at July 9, 2008 11:25 AM

A three-day headache = maximum yuckiness. Feel better soon!

(And as a digression, sometimes you and Scott sound like a younger, more fabulous and talented version of myself and my mister. Just yesterday I had a mini-breakdown and burst into tears of woe at the thought of having to cancel three appointments that I hadn't wanted to make in the first place for our daughter at a place where I didn't want to take her. And so he canceled the appointments FOR me, made the reason for the appointments his own special project that I didn't have to deal with anymore, and also totally FAILED to club me like a baby seal when I whined about the fact that I don't know WHY he doesn't just club me like a baby seal when I get like that.

But just in case, I'm hiding the crock pot liner bags.)

Posted by Badger at July 9, 2008 1:07 PM

The cat vomit is, next to the existence of litterboxes, the crappiest thing about owning a cat, BY FAR. I don't know what it is but they always seem to go for the hard to clean surfaces. My boyfriend's cat has TWICE thrown up on our duvet mere minutes after I washed and painstakingly reassembled it on our bed. *rage*

Sorry to hear about your Mystery Headache... I'm hoping it goes away soon so you can get back to the book! I have to confess, I borrowed all 3 of your books from the library recently on a whim... and I read all 3 in 3 days. You have a rare gift for characterization, I laughed and cried with even the "villains". You have become one of my very favorite authors pretty much overnight.

The only flaw in discovering a fantastic new author... finishing the last book. :)

Posted by Kimmers at July 9, 2008 1:13 PM

Woman go to the nearest walk-in clinic. It sounds like either and ear infection or a sinus infection.
Take care!
Hope you feel better soon!

Posted by Heather P. at July 9, 2008 1:59 PM

Feel better, Joss. And thanks for giving us an update to know that you are still alive and with us, albeit with us in a miserable state.

Posted by nik at July 9, 2008 4:36 PM

It sounds like you need to try an Advil Cocktail. Take 2 (or 3) Advil and 2 (or 3) Tylenol AT THE SAME TIME. Chase with large glass of water or Coke. If that doesn't work, have Scott try it. At least he won't be reaching for the Crock-pot liners...

Posted by Tammy at July 9, 2008 5:46 PM

You left out one vital bit of information - who were the celebrity families on CELEBRITY FAMILY FEUD????

Burn Notice starts next week but I forget which day. (Got it programmed into ye old DVR so that I don't have to remember the day, I just watch it whenevah!)

Oh yeah....and I hope your headache goes away very, very soon because a) Pain is Bad and b) if Scott's patience snaps at the wrong moment and he uses the crock-pot liner, then we'll never get to read the novel you'll finish writing once you feel better. That would be Bad too. :-)

Posted by DebR at July 9, 2008 10:19 PM