Comments: CONTEST RESULTS!

I may not have won anything (semi-bitter congrats to those who DID! I really wanted to try that foot scrub stuff, dammit) but I am proud of the fact that I got five things right, including the number one thing AND the thing you wish you'd thought of yourself. HA!

So, when do I get my BlogStalker Merit Badge?? :-)

Posted by DebR at June 14, 2008 7:53 AM

Oooh, I WON SOMETHING???? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joss, we your loyal blogstalkers appreciate the time you've put into this contest--plus, it was so much...FUN. I limited myself to one entry (well, the fact that I'm working another 50 hour week and actually need to leave for work right now limited me) but I feel sure that I could have gone on....and on...and on...the chair thing totally ocurred to me.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, DebR, you won one of the little statues Joss' brother made, and I have not been able to make my way to the Midwest to steal it from you yet, so I loose a mighty HaHA in your direction. Not that I can cherish bitter bloggy resentment for years, or anything, you haiku writer, you.

Posted by Elena at June 14, 2008 8:11 AM

I KNEW the books were missing. *takes a bow* Was hoping to win a copy of your newest b/c I am too broke to do my usual purchasing of a hardbacked signed copy of your loveliness. Am pouting, but it appears putting enough money for 3 copie sof the book into my gas tank is not a bi-weekly requirement.

Posted by Heather at June 14, 2008 12:05 PM

Cannot type...

"putting enough money for 3 copies of the book into my gas tank is NOW a bi-weekly requirement."

Posted by Heather at June 14, 2008 12:06 PM

Aw, I entered and I got it right (I said something about reading the newspaper online) but I don't see my name. I hope you got my email because it was a gushy fan email as well as an entry! GUSHY!

Posted by Marla at June 14, 2008 1:01 PM

SQUEEE! I'm so excited! Thank you. Now I won't worry about pimping out my copy of "gods in Alabama" because I will have a seekrit treasure copy for Me, Me, Me alone!!!!

Seriously, thank you very much.

Posted by JulieB at June 14, 2008 2:44 PM

Even though I didn't win, I'm just excited I got one of the top five reasons right!

And you know, I KNEW it was picture, but I thought that was just too.... *obvious*. >.<

Congrats to all the winners! :D

Posted by Jess at June 14, 2008 5:24 PM

Elena speaks truth
but damn!...That scrub sounded nice!
Hiding statue now.

:-)

Posted by DebR at June 14, 2008 6:22 PM

Wee! Very cool!

Posted by RandomRanter at June 14, 2008 9:27 PM

Congratulations to the winners. To the Crabtree house for the rest of us! ;) <3 <3 <3 Thank you Joshilyn for having this contest/raffle and sharing with the world not only your books but a part of your life as well. And thank you Jill Fink for the wonderful comic strip and helping create wonderful healthy and beautiful products. :)

Posted by KlintD at June 14, 2008 11:14 PM

Well, I must say I am pretty pleased to have gotten 2/5 of the contest right, since I am indeed a BB but only for the last couple of years. I am a Junior BB. A BB Junior? I am still working on my BB badges, I guess. I've got one with pink socks on it, one with a mighty rack stuck under a bed...but not one with a crazy painting of a cat flying a ship, so...there you go. Junior BB.

Anyway...woo! Fun contest!

Posted by Erin at June 15, 2008 12:08 AM

I'm thrilled I got 2/5 too, and even more thrilled that a FAMOUS AUTHOR had to type my name! Why, that's practically like being featured in one of her books. :-D

Posted by Brigitte at June 15, 2008 6:51 AM

So who had enough time, energy, and creativity to enter 27 times? Inquiring minds, and all that...

Posted by amy at June 15, 2008 2:51 PM

SQUEEE!!! My BFF won 1st prize!! And I can't track her down to squee with her... hope the family vacation didn't eat her up this weekend :-)

Posted by Beth at June 16, 2008 9:41 AM

CONGRATS to all of the AWESOME winners! SQUEEE is right! I'm so thankful (and thrilled enough that I've squeeed all over my house, at work, and in the car every time I think about it...for over a week now) that Joshilyn posted the contest and my card. Joshilyn, YOU rock and your BB's rock, too. I've been a great fan for quite a while and will remain so. Fuh-evah.

You're welcome, KlintD; I try to do my part ;)

I'd also like to thank Bagel for being my inspiration for the card. Thanks, you good, gaseous doggie, you!

Posted by Jill at June 18, 2008 8:20 AM