Comments: Treat and Retreat (were sitting in a boat?)

Eep! is right. It's a FTK cliffhanger. Next thing we know, you'll be claiming that you were wearing PINK SOCKS on this hike, and we will never (and I do mean NEVER) hear the end of it.

Posted by Aimee at May 6, 2008 10:36 AM

Ack! Why do you do this to us? You DO realize, don't you, that we're also left lost in the woods until you come back and finish this story and rescue us? Have pity, woman!

Posted by Deborah P at May 6, 2008 10:38 AM

SORRY! I can only blog for 20 or 30 minutes until my brain is warm, and after that it becomes work and eats into the time I can spend on my novel.

Sock me no pink socks, I PINKY SWEARS the end will be up TOMORROW.

J

Posted by joshilyn at May 6, 2008 10:42 AM

I say that she ran into a gnome warlock hiding under the bridge and she had to bubble and fear him until she could run away.

Posted by Gary at May 6, 2008 11:30 AM

Ok, I'm waiting anxiously on the rest of the story, but I have to say you are a beautiful Wordsmith. Thank you.

Posted by Kathy at May 6, 2008 11:42 AM

I am loving the verb "trusate." Also the verbs "bubble and fear."

Posted by Cornelia Read at May 6, 2008 12:21 PM

Dude, if I could go retreat for three days I'm afraid I wouldn't even get out of bed. Good on ya, girl.

Posted by Mir at May 6, 2008 1:20 PM

I like the cliffhangers.

Posted by nik at May 6, 2008 3:28 PM

I'm a "beauty of the erf" person, but am, also, surprised and impressed when reality and geometry/ maps match up. Spatial relationships SO not my thing.

And I am totally on tenterhooks (whatever they might be - will probably have to Blackle them now) regarding whether the rotty-looking plank bridge led to more good worms or the slimy, icky kind.

Posted by Diane (TT) at May 6, 2008 4:25 PM

I've been feeling the same way. But we're both Pisces. I wonder if there was some funky Saturn thing in our sign. ;-0

Posted by Sabra at May 6, 2008 5:32 PM

I say she found a half-buried, half-full bottle of Irish whiskey in the matted leaves, so she sat down and had a few slugs until some nice Cabana Boy Scouts found her and carried her back to camp. Those are, of course, WAY different from regular Boy Scouts...

Posted by Jill at May 8, 2008 1:55 PM

Confused... Were you saying that RD, Jr. was in Shakespeare in Love? Cause he wasn't. I can't think of anyone who was in S in L and also in Ironman. Sorry for the pickiness. I completely, totally agree with RD, Jr.'s awesomeness. He SHOULD have been in S in L.

Posted by Carolie at May 11, 2008 11:06 AM

Gwyneth Paltrow is in Iron Man :)

Posted by joshilyn at May 11, 2008 7:06 PM