Comments: The Mysterious Affair of the Bicycle

OoohOOOH, do we get to make up a Todd-and-bicycle scenario??? 'cause that could be fun! :-)

Even now that I've read the book (and said nice things about it on ye olde blogge, BTW) I can't decide which of those covers is more me, so I'm not sure what that says about the whole Laurel Cover/Thalia Cover/which cover you like depends on which sister you're more like Thing. Hhhmmm....

PS...about something in the interview...I've seen ghosts. Well, ok, *a* ghost, once, that I know of anyway. It was a long time ago though.

Posted by DebR at March 25, 2008 5:16 AM

Ooh, I like the black cover too. I just finished TGWSS--I was one of the lucky winners of the contest over at Dee's. I'm so glad I followed Mir's link over here!!

Posted by Tammy at March 25, 2008 8:24 AM

Thank you for the bicycle story. . .as of last night YOU had invaded my psyche, because my husband made an aside comment to me and my reply was, "Sock me no pink socks." And his reply to my reply was, "Whuuuuut???????"

Posted by Roxanne at March 25, 2008 8:52 AM

Thank you for fixing the comments and the nice email. OOOOh, I am looking forward to the contest! Any plans to come within reaching distance of WV on your tour?

Posted by Heather at March 25, 2008 10:17 AM

Ooh, I usually have quite a fun time making up pseudo-scientific theories left and right, but I don't know about this one!

Posted by Brigitte at March 25, 2008 10:39 AM

Having read TGWSS now I'm thinking neither cover fits for me, but the English cover speaks to me more. The book on the other hand, awesome.

Posted by Cele at March 25, 2008 11:33 AM

Just finished TGWSS.....LOVED IT! Loved your others as well. Curious to know what town DeLop is based on, I live in N. Bama :)

Posted by Stacy at March 25, 2008 8:38 PM

I'm with you, Roxanne. I've had "sock me no pink socks" running through my head, and I used it on Lillian, but she's used to me popping up with Joshilyn-isms. I'll have to use it at work, see what they say.

I'm solidly in Thalia country; I love the UK cover! And I don't want to think what that says about me, lalalalalala.

Todd. Bicycle. Garage. Tact. Hmmm...

Posted by Fran at March 25, 2008 10:50 PM

JOSS!!! You did not tell us that the UK cover would feature The Rack (with a straight brunette wig to protect The Endowed)
...realizes has been hanging out with preadolescent boys far too much lately...
(hehehe)

Posted by Elena at March 25, 2008 10:51 PM

Here's my theory: Tod (with one D) is German for death. And so, Death called.

Posted by Elaine Viets at March 26, 2008 9:43 AM