Comments: Pre-Mysterious Doings

Ooh, I cannot wait to hear about the mystery - I do love a good sleuthing! And with the evidence re: Frank already shared, I am eagerly anticipating something very devilishly creative. :)

Posted by This Girl Remembers at March 21, 2008 3:48 AM

Have there been more ass-rat crazy women in weird outfits, mildly frightening you at additional events? Think maybe they were mischievously planted?

(ps... LOVED TGWSS. Stayed up until 4am to finish it. When my kids, who are 1 and 3, get up at 6.)

Posted by jenn at March 21, 2008 7:00 AM

Sounds like there's no mystery about FTH - he's definitely evil. But funny! :-)

Posted by DebR at March 21, 2008 7:42 AM

I have "The God File" and "Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese" (ok, that belongs to my son), and I think I'm a little bit in love with Frank Turner Hollon.

Posted by liz at March 21, 2008 8:02 AM

I'm convinced already - HE DID IT!! (whatever IT is).

Posted by Deborah P at March 21, 2008 9:38 AM

That is hilarious and horrible all at the same time. That cannot be true. If it is, wow--you're dealing with a monster there!

And Sonny Brewer is lovely. He deserves cakes and singing, but simply because he is lovely.

Posted by Marisa at March 21, 2008 9:52 AM

He may be evil but that is so funny!

Posted by Tammy at March 21, 2008 10:13 AM

I must meet your FTH. It appears he is my twin and we were separated at birth!! Too funny.

Posted by pam at March 22, 2008 7:38 AM

I lurk a lot, just thought I'd say Hi :)

I have read and listened to both of your previous books, but your 3rd one (and actually neither of the other 2) are showing up on audible.com - what gives?

Posted by Candy at March 22, 2008 11:04 AM

I would love to be feted everyday with song and birthday cake. Especially at a time when people would be able to say, "You look great."

Happy Easter!

Posted by Cele at March 22, 2008 11:14 AM

Cake is not evil. I think you are being very unfair to Mr. Hollon. Personally, I will be very sympathetic to his defense. (Are you listening, Mr. H.? Because I would really like to win that prize.) ;)

Can't blame a girl for sucking up to the judge.

Posted by Amy-Go at March 22, 2008 12:24 PM

Gaslighting...how fun!

Frank - you're my kind of guy!

Hope Sonny's rash is better. LOL

Funny funny blog.

Oh - wandered over here from Lipstick Chronicles. LOVE the "mystery" you posted there.

But damn it, now I have another great blog I have to read every day. Sigh. I'll never get anything done.

Posted by ArkansasCyndi at March 25, 2008 11:12 AM

Okay, those pranks made me laugh out loud. Mr. Hollon is awfully mischievous, and Sonny Brewer is a very good sport!

Posted by holly at March 27, 2008 3:24 PM