Comments: The Difference Between Boys and Girls...

Congrats on the not being a criminal anymore. Although it was a great story.

Does your attorney think you can get re-imbursed for the mistake that cost you your dignity and $$$$?

Posted by jean at February 21, 2008 10:55 AM

Yay for not being a criminal!

And yay for TGWSS, though I don't know how I'm going to *live* until my extra-special signed copy gets here!

Posted by Aimee at February 21, 2008 11:01 AM

What Aimee said - both parts!!!

Plus, I really want some of those paper dolls, AND flamingo poop and gator droppings!!! I won't rassle (heh) Sam for the anatomy lesson guy though. Unless he comes with a bustle or bonnet. Then all bets are off. :-)

Posted by DebR at February 21, 2008 2:33 PM

Woot for no prison time/record!

I think you're toys are neat even though I must admit I would really like to try some Flamingo poop.

Posted by aka nik at February 21, 2008 2:50 PM

So glad that you got the whole arrest record thing straightend out, but if it were me, I would have to have the mug shot as my picture on the next book-or at least as your photo on the Myspace page.

Posted by Heather at February 21, 2008 4:34 PM

Your wrongful arrest story is what led me to you--so

So although, I could do another credit card commercial. I'll just say that YOU are priceless.

And evidently flamboyantly colored flamingo and gator feces can be purchased for $3.99 a container.

Posted by Roxanne at February 21, 2008 4:54 PM

You know, I'm glad you're no longer a criminal, but it was a good story. If only it hadn't happened to YOU, it would have been a truly GREAT story. Just thinking about you, in that cell..(*^^%(&$(&^. <--- shudders!

And the flamingo and gator poo? Now THAT is priceless!

Posted by dee at February 21, 2008 9:39 PM

Congratulations on no longer being a criminal! But you might want to be sure you know where all the mug shots of you are. Maisy's gonna start school soon, and they'll have show-and-tell...just sayin'!

And yes, yay that TGWSS is going to be out very soon because that means that soon you will be at our shop and we're SO excited, I can't even begin to tell you!

Posted by Fran at February 21, 2008 11:58 PM

I work at Books-a-Million in Opelika, Alabama, and noticed today that we have a stack of TWGSS in the back and I got really excited. I'm not allowed to touch them but seeing them just sitting there made me tingly!

Posted by Emily at February 22, 2008 12:10 AM

You talkin' to me? YOU talkin' to ME!?

Heh. It must be an enormous relief to not be a criminal anymore, now (after the bills are paid off) it can be a funny story for every family gathering. Maybe you can try to deduct the costs on your 1040 - Ha!

Posted by Brigitte at February 22, 2008 7:11 AM

Poo must be a male thing...the last time Kevin went to Florida he too brought home Gator Droppings for the boys. DEEsgusting.

Always knew you were not a criminal! ;)

Posted by Amy-Go at February 22, 2008 2:11 PM

Congrats on being officially expunged!
And, although I'm not a boy (just surrounded by them 24/7), I would totally have gone for the poop, flamingo, gator, or whatever else can be sold in a store. Goes good with coffee.

Posted by Patti at February 23, 2008 9:53 PM

I not you didn't get Sam an anatomic woman so he can get hands on knowledge of the woman's body.

As for the fewmets delights, it takes males and kids to make the world go round.

TGWSS count down...yeah!!!

Posted by Cele at February 24, 2008 1:42 PM

"Your wrongful arrest story is what led me to you--so"

Yeah, me too maybe you should have milked this thing a little more;-)

Posted by ibobunot at February 26, 2008 3:11 AM