Comments: 10 Random Thoughts About Pom Pons (and one digression)

I cannot truly disagree with the idea that maybe Aragorn in Underwear would be a tad more aesthetically pleasing that Aragorn's Naughty Bits. It's just that if we're GOING to see naughty bits, I'd rather see Aragorn's than Harvey Keitel's. (Sorry, Harvey! Love ya, mean it!)

I like your cheer better than mine. The one I knew said, "Rah Rah Rass! Kick 'em in the other knee!" But "Rah Rah Ralls!" is better.

Posted by Aimee at December 31, 2007 10:47 AM

I spit coffee this morning because I did not get the kitty pom pons until I read "Here he is putting them on the floor of the foyer" and saw the picture.

You should LOLcat him with the caption. "I see dead cats" or something because what is he doing staring at a door or wall or something.... ?

I second your "in underwear" comment because I'm not sure I want to see anyones bits... of anything... and certainly not hanging on my wall in calendar form.

Posted by Heather Cook at December 31, 2007 11:17 AM

Such a beautiful kitty boy.

Posted by Heather at December 31, 2007 11:17 AM

Do you notice that the Heathers always post together? That is weird. It happens at Mir's blog too...

Either

a) we are stalking each other, or;
b) we are really the same heather.

In the case of b:

i) we have bad short term memory, or;
ii) we are split personality.

Your choice. We don't mind.

Posted by Heather Cook at December 31, 2007 11:19 AM

QUICK before the year ends, blog about blog365.ning.com and pimp my Litblogs group! I require it! Otherwise, moon boots be upon your head!

Posted by Lydia at December 31, 2007 11:30 AM

Rah rah ree, kick em in the knee!

Rah rah rass, kick em in the other knee!

I hate that I now know pom-poms are actually pom pons. I much prefer pom-poms. Crud.

Posted by timmi at December 31, 2007 12:09 PM

Hooray for the kitten's right of passage! Er yea...something like that. When they start to jiggle its time for them to go!

also...I would LOVE a Viggo Mortenson in underpants calendar. I only have the LoTR:Return of The King poster however.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Posted by Sarah at December 31, 2007 4:42 PM

Rah Rah REE! I got a WII!

(diabolical laughter)

(ducking)

Posted by Amy-Go at December 31, 2007 6:52 PM

Rah Rah REE! I got a WII!

(diabolical laughter)

(ducking)

Posted by Amy-Go at December 31, 2007 6:54 PM

Quite fond of that cheer myself.

Posted by Heather at December 31, 2007 7:20 PM

Who knew that reading about a soon to be pom ponless Boggart would be so cheer-ing? When life gets you down...always look on the bright side of life, and give a whistle.

Happy New Year...sis boom bah.

Posted by Cele at December 31, 2007 8:32 PM

After two Newcastles, I am QUITE TICKLED . . . and just have to say this is a blog entry worthy of Hall of Fame status.
Do you have one of those categories?
You should.
Happy New Year Joshilyn!

Posted by Dana at December 31, 2007 9:21 PM

brilliant. just brilliant.

i wish i had something brilliant to add so i could be as brilliant as you. alas, i am not. and i'm not even heather.

sad.

Posted by janet at January 1, 2008 1:20 PM

That was a Penetrating Metaphor, not a perpetrating one. hehehe
Happy New Year, Joss!

Posted by Elena at January 1, 2008 2:09 PM

I contemplated calling my roommate to tell her I'd found another marginally inappropriate calendar to add to our collection (our current selection for 2008 contains half-naked Mormon missionaries...we are liberal arts hippies, however, which seems to be as good an excuse as any for our terrible judgment).

An Aragorn in Underpants calendar, however, would make me quite happy.

Posted by Barratt at January 1, 2008 4:25 PM

AH my comments requiring an e-mail addy---that is a moveable type thing to cut down on penis ads HERE. You do not have to post your ACTUAL one. I just posted this, for example, using the address, SMITH at Wesson dot com.

Perhaps Scott can change it to somethign that STILL protects us from penis spam comments, but for now, to protect your addy, just, you know, LIE.

Posted by Joshilyn at January 2, 2008 10:20 PM

LOL. LMAO. "Kitten in Middle School" - that is just too perfect a description for that phase!

Good God, Girl, you are fun-ny!

Posted by City Girl at January 4, 2008 1:19 PM