Comments: Treat and Retreat Were Sitting in a Boat…

First the Dex-tini and now Possum’s Cherry-Lime Bomb. It sounds as if you could make extra cash as a bartender in an upscale cocktail lounge. Just think of all the stories you'd hear from patrons that could be used in material for future books!

Congratulations on having a wonderfully productive week!

Posted by Elizabeth at December 14, 2007 9:42 AM

A cherry-limb bomb sounds like, well, da bomb. You must share the recipe.

And why did you have to hide to do you manic prance? I woudl think that you could be your true manic prancing self with THOSE gals more than anybody else. In fact, I bet they would manic prance WITH you, in celebration. Boy, that would be a sight to see, especially given what we know about Joshilyn's and Karen's dancing skillz!

Posted by Leandra at December 14, 2007 10:08 AM

I meant cherry lime bomb, not cherry limb bomb. That's what happens when you don't proofread.

Posted by Leandra at December 14, 2007 10:09 AM

I am SUCH a 12-year-old! I can't read "Possum's Cherry-lime bomb" without snickering like a little pervert ;-)

So good that everyone is getting writing done!!

Posted by Beth at December 14, 2007 10:27 AM

"Sara would like me to commit to two love bobcat-kittens but one must walk before she runs…"

Dood, you are SO already committed to two. You may not remember, but I do. Oh yes, I do. Are you going to make me post that picture? Because I will. And then I'll say LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!

Posted by Sara at December 14, 2007 1:16 PM

I just want to know how ANY of you get ANY work done with all of that humor flyin' around.

And the wild cat sex.

And the booze.

Posted by Roxanne at December 16, 2007 2:51 PM

Is Texas Rose Red a relationship rose? ; )

Posted by Elizabeth at December 17, 2007 6:33 AM

Can I have a bobcat kitten? Does it come with a cocktail? can we have sentence from each of your brilliant WIP's? Is anyone else bathroom dancing? Can I keep asking questions?

Posted by linda at December 17, 2007 11:13 AM