Comments: 4 Things I Watched

Oh, Joss, please, PLEASE...grab TCFP before it runs away. Write it down. Dictate it to Maisy. Jot it on your mirror. Anything to save it. It truly is becoming pink socks.

Posted by dee at November 27, 2007 8:14 AM

I am totally with you on Project Runway. It is such a guilty pleasure. "Make it work" has become a new catchphrase in my house, especially when the cats are doing something dumb. Chris March is a sweetie, and I like his clothes. Flock of Seagulls is a great nickname for that one designer. I just want to mousse his hair up and out of the way.

Posted by Kristin at November 27, 2007 8:57 AM

Posted by jean at November 27, 2007 9:49 AM

Okay, Project Runway is bringing SO! MUCH! CRAZY! this year. I love Chris March, too, and Flock of Seagulls is the prissiest designer ever. I believe his name is Christian, yes?

I cannot WAIT to see No Country For Old Men. We would have gone this past weekend, but spent most of Sunday with our writers group. I think this coming Saturday we will go.

Posted by Aimee at November 27, 2007 10:47 AM

Oh! And I am resisting the siren charms of the Crazy Farm Plan. Now you're just playing with us.

Posted by Aimee at November 27, 2007 10:48 AM

I absolutely agree with you on the Project Runway comments.

Flock of Seagulls guy - He's got some hair! If he does perpetrate shoulder pads, Nina will have him for lunch and I'll have to rewind and watch that several times.

Posted by SuziQoregon at November 27, 2007 11:22 AM

Oh my! We are at this moment such kindred spirits. I love Chris March, I just wanna hug him and I want to claim him as one of my friends. . . . and wasn't Enchanted just the bestest ever?! All the clever little throwbacks to old Disney movies were GREAT! . . . and when I recognized Idina (I was leaning forward in my seat) I was so excited. I feel privileged to say I was able to see her play Elpheba and was forever changed. Today you have made me happy even though there is no evidence The Crazy Farm Plan even exists. Tra la la!

Posted by dana at November 27, 2007 3:13 PM

Crazy....Farm...Plan...

Posted by Fran at November 27, 2007 10:15 PM

Birth Crazy Farm Plan and be done. . .you'll feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better once you do. :)

Posted by Roxanne at November 28, 2007 9:52 AM

CRAZY.....FARM......PLAN!!!

Posted by jean at November 28, 2007 10:38 AM

Who needs a farm when we have runway models pooing fabric? Much better than goats trimming your lawn and pigs rolling in the muck.
I used to have a recurring dream about a yellow farm house down a long dirt road. To get to it you had to pass under one of those "arches" and it was made of twisted willow branches spelling out "The Ark."

Totally freaked me out. CFP ain't gonna be like that, is it?

Posted by Linda at November 28, 2007 12:11 PM

Linda,
That sounds like you were dreaming of McDonalds!

Posted by jean at November 28, 2007 12:59 PM

My favorite line, I think it was Michael Kors, "it looks like you dressed in the dark." I loved Chris March crying for SJP! Is the woman with the poop dress this year's [insert name of woman who used "fleurettes" all last season]? But maybe crazier?

Are you trying to distract us from the crazy farm plan with Project Runway?

Posted by jennifer g at November 28, 2007 2:54 PM

Oh, oh, oh...I am so loving The Project this season. Hating Christian (& Carmen, dear God! The HAIR) was so worth the wait. I'm having very dirty thought about Rami, but I watch it with my 13 year old, so they are the big secret.

Posted by jennielynn at November 28, 2007 3:04 PM

I completely agree with you on No Country for Old Men. I still haven't shaken it. As I drove home I turned the radio in the car off so that it would be silent and I could think about everything I just witnessed.

Posted by Amber at November 28, 2007 3:12 PM

I saw that episode! I nearly died laughing when Heidi said that! But I can't remember which one is Chris March...he's not the one who sleeps on the floor at home is he? That guy's a little weird for me, and he made that burlappy baggy thing, I think...

Posted by Megan at November 28, 2007 4:08 PM