Comments: GUEST BLOGGING!!

I always know it's a good one when I'm laughing, but too embarrassed to repeat it. Now I'm looking forward to meeting those characters!

Posted by Brigitte at September 20, 2007 7:03 AM

Ooooh - March is much too far away! I absolutely love your characters, and Laurel and Thalia sound sooo intriguing. Like the commenter above, I can't wait to meet them!

Posted by Tina at September 20, 2007 7:48 AM

After reading that, and hearing you speak at the Library Guild Luncheon last week, I REALLY can't wait to read this book. I admire your fearless to write the character. I'm so afraid that if I write something scandalous that people will really think I'm writing about myself. Ack!

Posted by Madame Queen at September 20, 2007 8:42 AM

Oh, MAN! I cannot freaking wait to read TGWSS. It's not really March, is it? When will you get the ARCs and have a contest?!

Posted by Aimee at September 20, 2007 10:54 AM

awesome... left you a comment on the Fat Show blog.

Posted by Susan Cushman at September 20, 2007 11:39 AM

I have a question: when you did the quilting did you buy ONLY the fabric for those two quilts or did you go a little crazy and buy more and more fabric until it's coming out of your ears and your husband is saying, "I can't breath! Do something with this????""" AAAAGGGGHHHHH! Sorry got a little crazy there. Anyway, that's what happened to me.

I also wanted to tell you I sold a Between Georgia book for you today! Lady in BAM was pondering and I just jumped right in there and told her what a great book it is and how nice you are! She bought it. Said she couldn't wait to read it. I don't work there, either.

Posted by Rhonda at September 20, 2007 4:13 PM

Okay. . .you MUST stop talking about this upcoming book unless we too can have a copy pressed into our hands at the end of September. YOU. ARE. KILLING. ME. Tonight you will be awakened by the ghost of my dead, haunted, tortured soul over NOT being able to meet Laurel and Thalia sooner. Have mercy. . .no more wonderfulness until spring!!!!!!

Posted by Roxanne at September 20, 2007 11:03 PM

Wow. If this new book is as good as it sounds, then it just goes to prove that you're getting better with every one, Babe. I can't wait to get it in my hot little hands.

Cool quilts, too.

Posted by ZaZa at September 21, 2007 4:28 PM

J- Your name was being tossed about gently on the Quilt Art mail list - something about postcards that Pamela Allen does for you - and something about that conversation reminded me to find FTK after it being long lost in the brain gravy.

A little grubbing about in your webworld reminded me that I thought of you as a neighbor somehow. "On the fringes of ATL" makes it so I guess. I also guess I had better dig your book up out of the Gwinnett library system and get on the bandwagon. You never know when a celebrity will have a spare Braves ticket....
DL - Yes! a LOCAL fiber artist!

Posted by deb at September 24, 2007 9:30 AM