Comments:

Yippee! I won, I won! Even though I had to use Paint because I don't have photoshop and it came out all blurry.

Can't wait to receive my prizes and brag to the world!

Thank you very much!

P.S. I can't wait to see the pic of the fab sandals.

Posted by Patti D at May 29, 2007 2:05 PM

Ooooh, thank you for choosing one of mine, oh fair Lydia of the Most Excellent Taste and Discriminating Eye! Especially since the honorable mention Clive pic was ALSO mine, as were the George Clooney and Jane Austen entries. :-) (re: Jane Austen - Laume, you know me TOO well!)

Snail mail addy on its way, Joss, and thank you for coming up with such a great contest idea. This was SO fun - both coming up with entries myself and seeing what everyone else came up with.

Posted by DebR at May 29, 2007 3:41 PM

WOOHOO!! I'm so excited to win and I was just so thrilled to play along! There were SO many great entries. What a creative bunch of readers you have. Really an FABULOUS contest, Joss!

I'll be sure to give my dog, Zoe, an extra treat for being my cute lil' model! :)

Thank you!

Posted by Andrea at May 29, 2007 3:55 PM

Oh, and please be careful in your pretty new shoes! None of us what you to take an ignominious tumble! Yikes!

Have fun and we'll all live vicariously through your NYC adventures!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Posted by Andrea at May 29, 2007 4:20 PM

I WON! I WON! I WON!

YAY!

I have a dream of owning Charles David shoes. My baby boy is NAMED Charles David.

Posted by Heather at May 29, 2007 4:21 PM

Ahem. Who helped you find those shoes at a fabulous discount? Hmph.

Posted by Mir at May 29, 2007 5:17 PM

Have loads of fun, Tulip! And remember those of us living vicariously through you.

Posted by Amy-Go at May 29, 2007 5:42 PM

Have fun in NYC! :)

I haven't read Between, Georgia yet, but I LOVED gods in Alabama! My book club read it and we all agreed it was a fantastic book.

Posted by Kristina at May 29, 2007 8:10 PM

What am I, chopped liver?

Posted by Sara at May 29, 2007 9:13 PM

P.S. I'm here and having appletinis in the lobby and CAN'T WAIT until you goils get here...

Posted by Sara at May 29, 2007 9:14 PM

Have a good trip!

Posted by aka nik at May 30, 2007 3:57 AM

Hey, I got an honorable mention. How fun. "I want to thank the academy.... I'm thrilled just to be included in this talented group....."

If I could figure out how to do photo shop, I woulda sent in a bunch more entries. I had a lot of fun imagining what they'd look like if I HAD done them.

Thanks Joshilyn, that was great silly fun. Have fun in the Big Apple.

Posted by Laume at May 30, 2007 5:04 AM

And could I have used the word "fun" MORE in that last comment!?

Posted by Laume at May 30, 2007 5:05 AM