Comments: The Dam Part of Damn

The most perfectly perfect plan. You got lucky on that one. :)))

Posted by Tiff at May 1, 2007 9:45 AM

I share the geographical incompetence. Understand that my car has a navigation system, and I STILL manage to get lost FREQUENTLY, forcing the GPS to recalculate on the fly. The lady who speaks the directions generally keeps her cool, but one of these days, I am expecting her to come out with something like, "Listen, moron, I told you about 63 times which exit to take. You're on your own."

Posted by WG at May 1, 2007 10:33 AM

Oh you are such a fast change artist. But kudos on the narrow escape.

Posted by Cele at May 1, 2007 12:16 PM

You know, if it were MY husband, instead of just wanting to go see the dam, he'd try to find a way to work the word 'dam' into every sentence while he was there. *insert visions a la National Lampoon's vacation movie here*. No, I'm not joking. The dear man can't even say the name "Amanda" without thinking of the Simpson's and laughing ("Is there an Amanda here? Amanda Hugginkiss?")
And no. I'm not joking. He really is that goofy.

Posted by dee at May 1, 2007 12:34 PM

WG, that's me as well. I can tell by her tone that the GPS is quite cross with me whenever she says, "OFF route. Recalculating."

Posted by Genevieve at May 1, 2007 1:17 PM

Oh the magical meanderings of important and relevant information in our seemingly empty brains yes?

Hmm Canton? Now why is that familiar? Oh look! Something SHINY!

Hate that. :)

Posted by Liise at May 1, 2007 3:48 PM

If the beavers don't get Chuck, the Grand Wizard contractor dude will...

Posted by Karen Abbott at May 1, 2007 5:43 PM

Just spent a while over at Karen's site. MyOhMy, it is nice. Everyone else should trot on over there and check it out. They should, really!
I can't wait for that book!

Posted by dee at May 1, 2007 6:54 PM

I stand pink sock corrected and I bow before your beauty and all around loveliness!

Oh, I am SO lucky that Lillian isn't interested in things like that! And the things she's interested in, she's gracious enough not to share with me. Yes, I am spoiled rotten!

Three cheers for Chuck the Wonderful and his ingenious and stellar plan! Oh sure, you'll have to hear all about the Beautiful Canton Dam until your ears bleed, but at least you don't have to BE there, and that's honestly much better!

Posted by Fran at May 1, 2007 11:08 PM

Dee, you are SO friggin' pretty!!

Posted by Karen Abbott at May 2, 2007 10:42 AM