Comments: 3 Questions with Paula Hyman (and more Psychic Amazon Jackson Books)

Oh, Deb R, you are a scream! Delightfull. I can't wait to read the 3-Questions interviews for Joss's latest (to be written) books. ::grins and ducks::

Posted by David at April 19, 2007 8:28 AM

These covers are hi-larious! I would love to see a cover for Joshilyn's true-crime story. You know, when she spent some time in the slammer. :)

Posted by Leandra at April 19, 2007 8:36 AM

Y'know, I noticed the hair thing and wondered if I should fix that, but then I started giggling and um....But don't your curls look PRETTY! :-)

Posted by DebR at April 19, 2007 8:59 AM

Okay, I vote us the most creative fan force reader club of all time. . .of course that doesn't really include me since I've not come up with ANYTHING creative. I do, however, enjoy me some creativity in the guise of other people's work, so there.

The Nancy Drew theme--so totally perfect. I know she lit your hair on fire and all, but she DID make sure that your sock/top/skirt ensemble matched. Great work DebR. Oh. My. Goodness.

Posted by Roxanne at April 19, 2007 9:04 AM

Great job, DebR, because you just *know* from that picture that Joss is wearing matching pink pumps and will soon meet up with her "special friend" Mr. Husband. As for pink sock Shangri-la, if it would mean the end to all blogging, I no longer want it. Pink socks, I release you.

And finally, I have neither the time nor the photo shop skills to do a phony Amazon page, but I want to read "Measuring Your Mental Illness Number," a self-help book by Joshilyn Jackson.

Posted by Aimee at April 19, 2007 10:37 AM

It's her amazing swan-like neck that delights me.

Very nicely done, DebR. I am so looking forward to reading this when it comes out.

Posted by hollygee at April 19, 2007 11:07 AM

I didn't read the pink sock episode the first time around, but I believe the first post I read here had something to do with a dark chocolate M&M that wasn't quite a dark chocolate M&M which was force-fed to Mr. Husband.

I saw a commercial for them today with the M&Ms as the Addams Family. I didn't even know they were back.

Posted by Sabra at April 19, 2007 3:13 PM

Oh, joy! I am in total delight - Deb well done, I did think about her hair on fire. The only think I would have added if possible was Maisy's pink lamby fluff coat.

Posted by Cele at April 19, 2007 6:12 PM

Those are some mighty big pink socks you got there. Thanks for the laugh tonight - at the expense of your lovely locks, of course.

Posted by Lisa Milton at April 20, 2007 12:49 AM

Oh, I SO needed that laugh this morning! Thanks DebR for the picture! :)

Posted by Michelle at April 20, 2007 9:39 AM

OMG. That's all. I can't even think anymore, beyond eh brilliance of your Best Beloveds. Truly Joss, you've got the most wonderiferously creative group of regs I've ever seen.

Posted by dee at April 20, 2007 9:41 AM

MAYBE the pink socks were under the bed in Paris. . .

Posted by Roxanne at April 20, 2007 3:34 PM

I come here every day in the hopes that Pink Socks: The Conclusion will appear. Every. Day. I have also stopped buying all three of my girls pink socks because I have no idea whether The Conclusion will show that pink socks are dangerous, or hazardous to your health, or harmful to the environment, or what. I'm waiting. Patiently.

Sigh.

Posted by Shelley at April 20, 2007 9:33 PM

DebR, that's fantastic!! You have made my day.

Posted by Laura Florand at April 21, 2007 1:33 PM