Comments: Things I Find Amusing

I too adore Ze. He thinks so we don't have to, but tell me...have you ever watched and NOT thought afterward? The man is genuius. Completely addictingly genius.

(i have a power move too! it's awesome!)

Posted by Amanda at September 17, 2006 5:43 PM

Moo!*ducking quickly to avoid the power move*

Posted by David at September 17, 2006 10:54 PM

We've had one of those jokes that has been passed down through the years. Right now, the 5yo tells it...
Her: Mom, guess what!!
Me: What?
Her: Chicken Butt!!! hahahaha

It's just so silly, but I can't help but laugh. I can still remember the oldest (now 14) doing the same thing when she was 3. She taught it to #2 (now almost 12), he taught it to #3 (almost 11yo), she to #4 (9yo), he to #5 (6yo). She refused to pass it on, so the husband taught it to the baby. Yeah, he's such a sweetie, isn't he?

Posted by dee at September 18, 2006 1:12 AM

Wow, those are some serious links! :) I got my funny for the day! Thanks!

Posted by el-e-e at September 18, 2006 8:56 AM

I'm very pleased to de-lurk in order to offer you this! which ought to make your day (as it made mine when we were in the midst of the interrupting cow madness)! :D

- Knock knock.
- Who’s there?
- Interrupting starfish.
- Interrupting starfish w--
(Put big starfish-like fingers on person’s face)

Posted by lizardek at September 18, 2006 12:25 PM

I may also be just a teensy bit in lust with Ze. Nothing is sexier than crazy, when the crazy is also sort of brilliant. Rawr.

Posted by Mir at September 18, 2006 3:03 PM

I had never heard of Ze until now... where the heck have I been? He may not be on brain crack, but he is on something. ;O) Just kidding, he just nuts, and I like that.

Posted by Mary at September 18, 2006 4:12 PM

so, Mir, would Ze be even hotter if he had diet coke guy's red socks? heehee
And, Joss, it's good to know you Won't. Be. Scared. the next time I come to your booksigning and I hand you a script. Although really, how can it get any better than me walking into the room and you caroling, "I know YOU!" (scratches head carefully to promote thought)

Posted by Elena at September 18, 2006 10:05 PM

You could try this one on Sam:

Mermaid Girl: Knock, knock!
Me: Who's there?
MG: Polite Cow.
Me: Polite Cow wh-
MG: MOO! Tricked you! It's really Interrupting Cow!

Posted by elswhere at September 19, 2006 12:17 AM

my youngest has inherited our family's knack for telling the punchline in the setup, or getting to the punchline OK but then just screwing it up. That's why I was so proud when she began reeling off this little ditty: "Knock knock. Who's there? Cows. Cows who? Cows going to the mooovies..." Cute the first 10 or 12 times...

Posted by dramamama at September 19, 2006 7:56 AM

I'd never heard of Ze..thanks for bringing him to light...

All out of cow jokes today... maybe to-moo-row.

North

Posted by North at September 19, 2006 11:37 PM

Okay, will everyone puhleeze stop milking the cow jokes? I've herd enough. Really. Moove on.

Posted by Jenny at September 20, 2006 11:31 AM