Comments: Logo-a-Gogo

Congrats to Noah, the 3-Q's winner!! It really IS nice!! Also, kudo's to all the 4 designers, whom entered!! NOthing like a little aspiration, to bring out one's "talents."

Great interview.. and I agree the comic-book book-cover was wonderfully brilliant and fresh!!

North

Posted by North at August 31, 2006 2:53 PM

Congrats Noah!

I will now break silence and admit I did the first design, but I can't be too disappointed it didn't win since I already have a fox doll.

Cool 3Q session. I'll be on the lookout for the book.

Posted by DebR at August 31, 2006 5:37 PM

Woooo hoooooo! I didn't make anything, but that's why God made husbands (Noah is mine). All the congrats go to him, but of course I keep the prizes, which is all I really care about in life anyway.

Posted by carolie at August 31, 2006 8:07 PM

Would like to add; that the news is saying a nasty storm is enroute to some places down south there in the USA.

Please know, many of us here in Canada.. are thinking of ya'll with prayers and hopes, it will subside.

May the universe provide safety for everyone in this storms path...

North

Posted by North at August 31, 2006 10:56 PM

Thanks, North.
It's hitting my best friend at Camp Lejeune right now, and will hit here (in VA) tomorrow. She actually asked me to drive down there for a hurricane party. I had to remind her we weren't 20 anymore!!
WTG, Noah's wife, for finding such a fab husband that won you great prizes. That's just really cool!!
This books sounds pretty cool. I'll put it on my list and look for it next time I'm in the book store...

Posted by dee at August 31, 2006 11:21 PM

gosh Dee, that's pretty scary; and If'n I were 20 again, I mighta bit on that invite too.. wild! Knowing me at 20--I would have been playing "Riders on the Storm."

Continuing prayers for ya'll... gosh almighty, I think M.O.(MotherNature) is in early stages of menopause?

Ok, I only mentioned way too early I did #3, b/c getting only 3 votes was giggable...and I'm a giggle-girl from a-way-back.

I really do have some class; I just forgot where I left it... : )

North

Posted by North at September 1, 2006 2:40 AM

I too am addicted to the audiobooks. Even the incredibly crappy ones. Normally my book choices are at least a little snobby, but somehow I just can't throw out an audiobook. Instead I have to suffer through it and regularly tell it just how annoying it is. Glad I'm not alone, I guess.

Posted by Jessica at September 1, 2006 8:56 AM

This is definitely a book I need to check out.

Oh, and DebR? I voted for your design! I like Noah's too, but I loved the ASL 'Q' and yours was my favorite.

Posted by Aimee at September 1, 2006 10:50 AM

Nice interview. Too bad she couldn't use his name (I don't think the publicist really told him)

Wishing you a glorious Labor Day weekend!

Posted by Marti at September 2, 2006 2:08 PM

Read gods in Alabama this weekend. . .twice. I am one who tends to read the first chapter of a book, the the last chapter, then everything in the middle. This drives my husband slap crazy, but it keeps me sane. And I normally read books--that is really GOOD books--no less than twice. I run through the first reading and savor the second. I tend to get REALLY involved in a book. . .I ponder it for days after, studying every little detail. And I gotta say, you did a fine job--'cause even though I THOUGHT I knew what was going on, I did NOT until the end.

Amazing, amazing job. What a gift you have. Now, I'm off to tell all my bloggity friends to read it too.

Posted by Roxanne at September 3, 2006 10:11 PM

http://www.special-ringtones.net/mp3/ ringtones site. ringtones site, Free nokia ringtones here, Download ringtones FREE. from website .

Posted by funny ringtones at September 9, 2006 3:14 AM