Comments: 3 Questions with Diana Peterfreund

Glad you were able to come up for air for a few minutes...take care of you right now, I know things are crazy.

Hugs

Posted by Gabi at August 17, 2006 9:42 PM

Eh... I couldn't decide which questions I liked best. Besides, once you start me talking, I can't never shut up.

Posted by Diana at August 18, 2006 2:06 AM

Oh Diana! *tsk, tsk, tsk* Such grammar. It's CAIN'T never shut up. *runs away quickly* (to go buy your book) :-)

Posted by David at August 18, 2006 7:59 AM

Thanks for this interview. I actually just finished this book and loved it. I can't wait for the next one to come out! (Also, I can't wait for your next one to come out because as soon as I've gotten either of your books in my hands I've absolutely devoured them, and actually read "Between" in one sitting.)

Posted by Jessie at August 18, 2006 8:45 AM

I may have to get this book, I like how the interview went.

BTW Joss, I saw this and thought of you:

Posted by Tina at August 18, 2006 8:46 AM

Hi, Diana! *waving*

It was good to read your path to publication. Prior to this I'd heard that SSG was your first book, and it went to auction on one chapter. See how those urban legends get started? Still a great story, but now I don't have to be so pea green with envy. ;+)

Posted by ZaZa at August 18, 2006 4:54 PM

Thanks for doing the interview. I also loved SSG and can't wait to see what Amy does next (and if she gets together with Poe). I went to RWA National in Atlanta last month and didn't find out that Diana was in somewhere in that jam-packed Wednesday night group booksigning until after I got home. Waaah!

Posted by Elizabeth at August 18, 2006 8:55 PM

Gosh, I have so much reading to delve into; and aren't I just the fanster, to sink it all in..with abondoned delight!!

My imagination thank thee oh witty writing spirits... for thine door, leads open... to fantastic imaginings.

A completeness; is my personal critique of Society Girl cover... bravo-I wish I were the designer...lovely old-school concrete imagery!

North

Posted by North at August 19, 2006 6:30 PM

I just wanted to let you know...I bought gods today at a Target in Joplin, MO! It was the last copy...the shelves were empty!

Posted by Amanda at August 20, 2006 12:45 AM