Comments: In Which the Rabbit Died. In Which I am the Rabbit.

Y'know I hate making phone calls, but I'd be more than willing to make a 30-second phone call for $19.95. If my pitiful math skills are correct (an admittedly big "if") that works out to just under $2400 an hour. Not bad! Too bad I'm not a current-or-former celebrity. But I will still state for the record that I am perfectly willing to call anyone and talk for 30 seconds for $19.95! Hell, I'll do it for $18.88. I take PayPal. :-D

I'm sorry you have the stomach lurgy, Joss. I hope you're feeling muchMUCH better today! And I hope you got to bring home the Good Bed.

Posted by DebR at July 31, 2006 8:47 AM

Hmm... I'll call people for just $10. I am so cheap. ;)

Posted by Heather at July 31, 2006 10:04 AM

Sorry you've been ill... look forward to being coarse with you next week! :D

D xx

Posted by diane at July 31, 2006 10:23 AM

For a good time...

I guess we should ignor those penciled in messages on the bathroom walls then.

Looking forward to B&N U

Posted by Cele at July 31, 2006 11:18 AM

So sorry that you've been icky-sick!

Posted by Heather Cook at July 31, 2006 11:24 AM

Poor you. As soon as you feel better, eat chocolate, OK?

Posted by Vegetarian Fashionista at July 31, 2006 1:25 PM

If it makes you feel any better my mom's had shingles for freakin' weeks now and we all cheer when she gets out of her jammies and has a good poo.

Yes, it could be worse.

But I bet you're still pretty.

Posted by debra at July 31, 2006 4:27 PM

Hmm, now I'm glad I didn't manage to meet you while I was in Atlanta because you might have made me sick, and I so don't have time for that (like you do). Oh well, maybe someday in the future our schedules will manage to mesh.

Posted by Shanna Swendson at July 31, 2006 11:26 PM

Oh dear. Sorry about the sickness. However (come on, like you haven't thought of this), you are now all tiny and waif-like, yes? Which is always pleasant.
Feel better. Feel the hip bones.

Posted by Kira at August 1, 2006 11:47 AM

It's Mary Jane from dance class. I know I disappeared because the pregnancy ended up being twins and the dr said I had to quit doing so much. Anyway, dance class was one thing I gave up. I wanted to let you know I finally got Gods in Alabama and read it. So much nostalgia I cried although I attribute that mostly to twin pregnancy hormones. Thanks for taking me back home and making it interesting. Mayhap our paths will cross again.

Posted by Mary Jane at August 1, 2006 5:14 PM

Poor Joss! We did that thing here, too. BTW, juice and water probably not good. My doc recommended dry toast, followed by sips of dark beer. My person addition was a pepcid tab twice a day. Lots of acid going on and one of the causes of the problems.

At least it waited until you got home. (((HUGS)))

Posted by ZaZa at August 3, 2006 3:05 PM