Comments: Three B's: Barnholdt, BAD CAT BOO, and B4B

Cool interview! The book sounds good.

BIG congrats to the B4B winners! I'm sad that the contest is moving, even if moving means it's going home.

Boo - Gaaaahhhhhh!

Posted by DebR at July 25, 2006 9:50 AM

Oh well... at least I got quoted in the Blogess's announcement. Congratulations to the winners! And Boo -- aaaaaaaaaaa!

Posted by Aimee at July 25, 2006 10:49 AM

Yeeeeehawwwwwwww!!!

Posted by poopie at July 25, 2006 11:41 AM

Thanks and um...wow! I'm shocked to see myself still up there, and very pleased that the winner I would have picked is, indeed, the winner!

Posted by Melessa at July 25, 2006 1:51 PM

HI Joshilyn,

We really enjoy the reading and meeting you at the book signing. When one ventures into Jackson it should be a special occasion and it was we got to meet you and Tiff. Thanks lots and will look forward to the next time you are in the area.

Ol Bob

Posted by Bob at July 25, 2006 2:15 PM

I'm sure the girl human will want that book. And why are you all going on about Boo? He's nothing compared to moi!

Posted by Miss China Paws at July 25, 2006 5:58 PM

Hi, Lauren (waving)

IIRC, Lauren is also writing or has written a book on writing YA fiction. V. cool.

When I saw the last pic of Boo, I thought, if I were that woman, I don't think I'd want that anywhere near my face. Now I think, look at those hypnotic eyes. If only she'd use her powers for good. ;+)

Congrats to the B4B winners!!! Good stuff.

Posted by ZaZa at July 26, 2006 12:53 AM

This was an awesome B4B month, and it's so sad that it won't be here anymore! Now I have yet another blog to check out, because I'll have to keep up with that contest. But no way will I be leaving this one.
I've hooked two more people on your books, Joshilyn. I have a friend that is practically frothing at the mouth to read Between, because she just finished gIA. I told her she has to wait, because my loaner copy is out and there is NO WAY IN HELL that she's getting my signed copy. Well, she pissed and moaned and then decided that she's not waiting for me, she's going to buy it herself! Yay!!
And really, that cat is just too freakin scary. YIKES!!

Posted by dee at July 26, 2006 2:15 PM

I heart Boo. I bet she'd fix my mouse problem. Boo, want to take a vacation in Kansas City? All the mousies you can eat....

Posted by Amy-Go at July 26, 2006 4:48 PM

Great interview!! Funky cover!

Read all the winning entries, and wowzers is all I can summon up for a word to describe the high calibre of writing and interest skills!!

Does anyone "know" how to get their designs for book-covers, to submit to a publishing house to puruse? I've been surfing the net for a year, and there seems to be no such thing!

When Patzi Raven bought my design for her currently-being-finished 5th novel; even she had mentioned she had never "met" a book-cover designer before! lol Any thoughts/ideas would be most appreciated. I can also design CD/DVD covers.

I frequently post designs(practicing techniques) on my blog; and on my blog is a link to a site where many are in albums(100+)

I am a certified Graphic Design and Desktop Publisher; but, there seems to be no market for my "skills" and that's a big whah whah from way over here!! Guess I'm feeling that "never giving up is hard" part, huh? lol One design in a year, does not a living, make....

North

Posted by North at July 26, 2006 10:10 PM

Nice site!
[url=http://kyvjjjsm.com/ljqk/mtec.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ogziefzy.com/vmbv/udra.html]Cool site[/url]

Posted by Michelle at July 27, 2006 5:38 PM

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

Posted by Rebecca at July 27, 2006 5:38 PM

Well done!
http://kyvjjjsm.com/ljqk/mtec.html | http://xjjqjrkc.com/tbzs/zrwm.html

Posted by Laura at July 27, 2006 5:38 PM

Woo-hoo! I'm so excited. Regular readers of my blog will know I've been crusing down a canal in England and out of internet range for a few days so I am THRILLED to be a B4B winner, especially considering how awesome the prize is this month!! Thanks so much!!!!

Posted by TrudyJ at July 28, 2006 3:25 PM