Comments: Just Really Quick...

OK, I hereby contribute the first of the matchable 5 Ten Spots -- who will follow me? Only $40 more to go to get her $100 total!

Posted by bj at June 22, 2006 11:34 AM

count me in. I just ponied up $10. Way to go Mir for walking, & way to go Joshilyn for reminding!

and if any of you happen to be in the Maine area, let me know if you are interested in seeing the one-act play "The Purple Breasts," written by a woman in the last stages of metastatic breast cancer. I know a woman who is producing/acting in it and currently booking performances. it's a great fundraiser.

Posted by Erica at June 22, 2006 11:50 AM

Read your post on how your book is in Dublin in the archives---well, hello! I'll definitely buy it! Hi from Ireland, land of the not so redheads.
(Believe me, the redheads are the minority. Brunettes and blondes are way more common.) Anyway, totally buying your book once I have the cash! Would it be 'bout E9?

Posted by IrishGal at June 22, 2006 1:17 PM

Okay, Mir has been telling us how fab you are for so long and I finally came to check you out. There you are, telling me to get off my pregnant butt and support this girl, so I did it. I upped the ante a bit. $25, kiddo. Thanks for the goose. I needed it.

And congratulations on your book! I'm looking for it here on the West Coast. I'm thinking it would be a great addition to my hospital bag!

Posted by Jenn2 at June 22, 2006 1:22 PM

Just checked it out, and she's made her goal. Very very nice! WTG, Mir!!

Posted by dee at June 22, 2006 5:47 PM

Just dropped my tenner. Are you still matching?

I would have given more, but my best friend is doing this walk in Philly in August and I've promised her my summer salary!

Go Mir!

Posted by Edgy Mama at June 23, 2006 11:07 AM

I wish I could donate. But, my mama had to buy my groceries this month. I am broke. But, GO MIR!

Posted by Heather at June 23, 2006 4:16 PM