Comments: B4B Winners

Congrats to the winners! There really were some fabulous entries this month.

And those shoes...oh my. Those SHOES! I think I need those shoes. My blog IS called Red Shoe Ramblings after all, so I'm pretty sure all red shoes are supposed to come live at my house. Ahem.

Posted by DebR at June 19, 2006 8:53 AM

Congrats to the winners!

And to Shanna for creating fairy wings at the last minute and owning fab red heels!

Posted by Edgy Mama at June 19, 2006 9:12 AM

WOW! Way to start off my week on a high note. Thank you! I'm thrilled to join the glorious roll of past winners. Big thanks to Joss and Angel and Shanna!

Posted by Courtney at June 19, 2006 12:54 PM

Now I don't feel quite so strange about having glitter fairy wings in the back of my car at all times. You never know when you'll need a quick Halloween costume. (Hint: Throw on the fairy wings and borrow a large pair of pliers. Voila! Evil tooth fairy outfit.)

Congratulations to all the winners! And to everyone else who entered - because we all rock. : )

Posted by Moose at June 19, 2006 1:55 PM

My preschool son showed me a princess dress last week. The things he learns at school! And three girls were twirling in their dress-up princess dresses this morning when I dropped him off. I'm sure they're all very driven, career-oriented princesses.

Posted by Gwen at June 19, 2006 2:05 PM

Those are Some Shoes (said in exactly the same tone as "Some Pig" ala Charlotte's Web).

Posted by Mir at June 19, 2006 2:12 PM

Can't wait for B4B, but I will get the book regardlss. *grins*

PS I want those shoes too.

Posted by Heather at June 19, 2006 8:02 PM

OMFG fab shoes.

Fairy wings are so...dreamy. I applaud your skill of all things fairy.

Posted by Tina at June 19, 2006 8:14 PM

Ohhh congrats to the winners :)

And yes, there was lots of "THIS IS HARD" whining over here too ROFL

My goodness, those shoes make we wish my feet weren't allergic to heels.

Posted by Angel at June 19, 2006 11:45 PM

A big (late) Congrats to the winners!!

Not much of a shoe person here but LOVE them on Shanna. I'm more likely to paint my toenails that color.

Posted by dragonfly at June 20, 2006 1:26 PM

Ah, yes, Disney. The people who have convinced my daughter that a wedding is accomplished by dancing. Every so often she'll come up to me and say, "Mommy, let's get married!" And then we waltz around the living room until her little sister starts demanding to get married, whereupon I have to dance with little sister. They are going to be SO confused the first time they go to a school dance, let me tell you.

Posted by Jensgalore at June 22, 2006 12:03 AM

OMG, she stole Dorothys' shoes.

Posted by peek at June 22, 2006 10:07 AM