Comments: Notes from Valiumland

As far as one of our best friends is concerned, bacon is its own food group! You're in good company there ;-)

Johnny Depp as Sweeny Todd??? Too fun!

Posted by Beth at June 16, 2006 3:30 PM

Ok.. if dogs start following you home or your little brood of rat-like animals start looking at your toes and licking their little rodent lips... you do know it's all your fault, right?

Posted by Heather Cook at June 16, 2006 4:00 PM

Yes, I'm trying to refrain from cursing and Fancy Moses popped in my head. I keep re-reading the first line of my post yesterday because it makes me laaaaugh. And laaaugh. I'm simple that way.

Soap should never smell like food! I bought chocolate soap once and it ended up making me nauseas. Although I DID want to dip my husband in vanilla ice cream and eat him. Is that weird?

Bacon is BEST on a BLT with crisp lettuce if you ask me. Mmmm. I think I see tonight's craving...

Thanks for the making me laugh today. Over soap, no less. ;)

Posted by Lena at June 16, 2006 4:44 PM

Heck with the soap -- I want what the dentist gave her...

Posted by rams at June 16, 2006 5:16 PM

Eau de Baacon (say it with your nose plugged and it sounds like very expensive soap). Most excellent- what will be next, meatloaf after bath splah? I see a potential market to supermodels and skinny waify things . . . If you can't eat it, wear it!

Thanks for the laugh today!

Posted by KimG at June 16, 2006 6:52 PM

First time here~~Glad I followed the link. Your too funny! I agree with you about the bacon, I too have some what of a bacon phetish. I love the comment about the Dove campaign. I love that sooo much, for all the same reasons. Thanks for the laugh!!

Posted by maksmomma at June 16, 2006 9:52 PM

See now, I say "Sweet Fancy Moses!" all the time.

And bacon is quite a bit like crack. Except more addictive, and sadly for my waistline...legal.

Posted by Laura at June 17, 2006 12:22 AM

ROFL. I take hotel soaps too. I love Dove. And OMG really? Johnny? I can't wait.

Posted by Heather at June 17, 2006 9:49 AM

Where to start?

Johnny Depp could play the barber chair and I'd watch LOL

I read Laurie Notaro, whose fave swear is, "Flying Spaghetti Monster" (abbreviated FSM)which makes me giggle every time I read it.

I love Dove. All things Dove - beautiful birds, spectacular chocolate, terrific soap-with-one-quarter-moisturizer.

Bacon soap as secret aphrodisiac - ROTF!

Thanks for the giggles - wonderful as always.

Posted by Marti at June 17, 2006 11:22 AM

I think Scott could smell like...um...newts, and you'd still think he's fabulous. He's your lobster.

Posted by Kira at June 17, 2006 12:16 PM

Sweety patootie,
If I were you, I would take very good care of my teeth.As much as is genetically possible.
AND STAY FAR,FAR AWAY FROM ANY DENTIST.
You scare me.

Posted by desi at June 17, 2006 4:28 PM

Wonder if Yankee has a bacon scented candle ;)

Posted by poopie at June 17, 2006 5:36 PM

Gasping...for...air...;)

Posted by Amy-Go at June 17, 2006 5:48 PM

LOL Kira, and she's his crab! ("I peench...")

Posted by diane at June 18, 2006 10:05 AM

Wait, Bacon cologne.? What a brilliant idea! Copyright it now.

Damn, I've got to go eat breakfast.

Posted by Edgy Mama at June 18, 2006 10:12 AM

If Johnny Depp plays the barber chair can I sit on him, uh, it?

Bacon: Oh so delicious. The real reason God made pigs. Take the bacon. Coat it all over in delicious brown sugar. Bake in the oven until crispy. Eat it straight off the pan, crumble in salads, on ice cream, off Scott, whatever. It's delicious.

Posted by Deb at June 18, 2006 2:10 PM

Much as I love bacon and fresh soapy scents, who cares what the soap really smells like? Just so long as they use some. Regularly and often.

I'm just saying.