Comments: Conversations with Himself

*tears in my eyes from laughing* An inpiration to men everywhere. Surely, nobody wields the razor sharp, wry wit more adroitly than Mr. Husband. All hail The Great and Powerful Scott! *bowing reverently (but still laughing)*

Posted by David at May 25, 2006 7:19 AM

It's amazing that the man lives, after the triangle head comment. He must have many and varied talents which are not suitable for sharing here on your PG-Smutteen blog. ;)

Posted by Mir at May 25, 2006 7:48 AM

Are you sure we're not married to the same man?
My husband seems to be here, when yours is away & vice-versa,hmmmm... if yours says anything about seeing X-men twice, let me know & I'll do the same. There just can't be 2 of these men in the world.

Posted by desi at May 25, 2006 9:29 AM

Should I be worried that these conversations sound completely and totally normal to me?

Posted by DebR at May 25, 2006 9:30 AM

Ok, we've really got to move back so Kevin and Scott can spend more time together. Kev is off to the midnight showing of X3 tonight...because what could be better than being up until 3am on a work night? When I suggested he wait til the weekend he looked at me like I had a triangle head...he just read this post and sez Scott is BRILLIANT; now guess what he wants to do for OUR anniversary? ;)

Posted by Amy-GO at May 25, 2006 9:38 AM

My husband would get along with yours very well!
My father too, for that matter!

Long ago, during a debate with my father, he actually admitted that I had a point!
Then he smiled and added that if I wore a hat, no one would notice.

Posted by LoryKC at May 25, 2006 11:42 AM

But wait, does the point of you head's triangle go up or down? My sister says mine goes up, which is why she calls me "Cone."

She is kinda mean, sometimes.

Posted by Cornelia Read at May 25, 2006 11:53 AM

Sorry I'm still laughing here. Imagine, people do things for thier anniversaries. I'm charmed.

Posted by Cele at May 25, 2006 12:25 PM

My mutant ability allows me to sense where the line is, so I can dance on it without ever actually crossing it.

Posted by Mr. Husband at May 25, 2006 2:24 PM

I think going to see X-Men III is a brilliant anniversary plan. Just pour some decent wine into a water bottle and sneak it in inside your pocketbook. Fun, fun.

Posted by Edgy Mama at May 25, 2006 2:48 PM

still laughing, Scott don't come near my husband and teach him that.

Posted by Cele at May 26, 2006 12:17 AM

I think my husband has been taking lessons from your husband. He isn't quite as good as your husband yet, but I know he'd like to be!

Posted by tori at May 26, 2006 8:46 AM

I finally saw the crime deterrent commercial last night. That was freakin' hilarious!!

BTW, for anyone going to see the X-Men movie this weekend, (like maybe for an anniversary or something) - if any of those people are people who normally leave as the credits are rolling, they might want to not do that this time. My brother just emailed me and told me that there's a post-credits scene. Just a heads up!

Posted by DebR at May 26, 2006 10:06 AM

PS...not saying anyone here DOES leave as the credits are rolling, because I have no idea, but I have been known to do that now and then when I'm tight on time and I hate it when I do and then find out later that I missed something at the veryVERY end. Bah!

Posted by DebR at May 26, 2006 10:07 AM

My triangle head points down. I can balance things like laundry and cookies on it.

Posted by Renee at May 26, 2006 11:05 AM

Oh, Renee--so ENVIOUS!!!! The laundry and cookies just totally slide right off my pointy head.....

Posted by Cornelia Read at May 26, 2006 11:31 AM

OH.MY.GAWD!!!!
Laughing hysterically here. That triangle head is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

X-men.....whatever.

~K!

Posted by Kismet at May 26, 2006 1:41 PM

I guess at least he put some thought into it, right? Very funny though. Maybe you should give in after he takes you to your very favorite fancy restaurant.

Posted by Jessie at May 26, 2006 3:16 PM

twelve is divisible by 2 and 6 as well.

counter proposal would be at 6 for 2.

Posted by cher.storm at May 26, 2006 6:58 PM

hrm, that didn't take well...

nice dinner at 6 for 2

Posted by cher.storm at May 26, 2006 6:59 PM

Let's get this straight. Hugh Jackman is in this movie and you're not enthusiastic about going?

Wait, I've got it. It didn't occur to Scott to tell you since he's not into Hugh Jackman per se, and since you're not into X-Men, you didn't know. Completely understandable. GO! (You can thank me later.)

Posted by rams at May 27, 2006 4:03 PM