Comments: THE LAUME INTERIEW! now with very few digressions, she says, digressing in the title....

Thank you for the note to Mr. WRITERSPOUSE. I'm lucky for the most part, but sometimes it seems... Well, just thank you.

Also, you'll be in CHARLOTTE!!! YAY!

Posted by Autumn at May 14, 2006 9:47 PM

Since I do so love reading your stories, May I just say this: All hail the grand and noble Scott, writerspouse extraordiaire. Huzzah!

Posted by David at May 14, 2006 11:00 PM

How embarrassing. That's "may" and "extraordinaire." And jeez, I hope I put the period on the proper side of the quote. Ugh!

Posted by David at May 14, 2006 11:04 PM

I demand you come further NORTH. You are being very anti-NORTH, I must say... Do you have something against CANADA?? I'm trying to move down there as quickly as I can... but hellooooo... there's this whole IMMIGRATION CRISIS that your country is going through and who knows when I'll get there. I'm already pregnant with #2 incase I have to give up the first born for a US Passport.

Posted by Heather Cook at May 15, 2006 12:12 AM

And you know, of course, that you'll receive a warm - if perhaps damp - welcome in the Pacific Northwest, so go to your publicist and pound on something and insist on an expanded tour!

Scott sounds like the perfect writerspouse, and I'm so glad he's protective of your time and space and mental health while you create the wonders that you create.

Posted by Fran at May 15, 2006 12:19 AM

Yeah. What about us in the North, or even Pacific Northwest? But specifically in Michigan? Tell Mr. Michael they need to fete you across the top of the country again. If you bring it we will come.

Posted by debra at May 15, 2006 3:16 PM

Whoa, Jos! You're not ACTUALLY going to be at Capitol Book & News in Mtgy from 4AM to 6PM, are you? I mean, Mtgy's nice and all, but JEEZ! Take a break, will ya!
I will definately be there again with my daughter Bonilyn to buy a brand spankin' new signed first edition of your book, although don't look for me THAT early. You and the cat will just have to wait.

Posted by Stephanie Chance at May 15, 2006 3:32 PM

Tulip, I hate to be critical of you AT ALL, and of course there is no reason why you should know this, but on your list of tour dates you have spelled Pawleys Island with an apostrophe s. Which it does not have. And I know this because I go there, as you know, and I will be there, as you know, ONE WEEK BEFORE your appearance and so I will miss you AGAIN, which means that CLEARLY there is no love for me. BAH.

Posted by Amy-GO at May 15, 2006 4:55 PM

You'll be in Jackson AGAIN! YAY!!!! We must do dinner and drinks with Tiff.

Posted by Heather at May 15, 2006 8:43 PM