Comments: Worth Two Thousand Words

It does indeed look like your book is getting way better action than you are at the moment. Have you tried negotiating an international book tour? I'd get to it pronto, and have them give you a shoe allowance while you're there.

Posted by tina at April 23, 2006 7:26 PM

Hee hee. Did I ever send you the pic I took of it here in MS ont he Staff Picks shelf?

Posted by Heather at April 24, 2006 11:15 AM

Hurrah for gods international tour!

How is it in Dublin and Nairobi, but NOT on the bookshelf in my local bookstore in Asheville, NC? Which I complained about.

Posted by Edgy Mama at April 24, 2006 11:18 AM

Does that all just feel other worldly to you Joss. You can now play one degree separation: Robby Burns or Nelson Mandela. Oh-kay oh-kay you could have played that here too, but now it is international ball.

Posted by Cele at April 24, 2006 11:58 AM

I wish I was your book

Posted by Em at April 24, 2006 12:24 PM

Hi! Never posted before, I've been reading your blog for a couple of months and just finished Gods in Alabama last night. So please excuse the embarrasing gushing for a moment , but you rock!!!

I LOVED the book!!!! Several times I had to stuff my face into a pillow while laughing out loud so as to not wake my 14 month old daughter sleeping in the next room. I think that you're brilliant!!

I could go on and on about how much I love your writing, but I'll spare everyone my ramblings. Just know you've got a new fan! Can't wait for the next book.

And thanks for the blog, it makes me smile just about every day!

Posted by Bridget at April 24, 2006 12:43 PM

These travelling book photos are way better than those creepy travelling gnome photos.

Posted by Lulu at April 24, 2006 9:54 PM

Hi!

If I had a camera I could send you the picture of your book sitting in the library in Lausanne, Switzerland! I loved it!
You should come in Switzerland and see it for yourself!

Marie