Comments: 3 Questions with Michelle Richmond, Coming to You LIVE and Germ Soaked from The House of Plague

I am so sorry for poor Maisy, and hope that the elevated sleep went okay with no mishaps!

Michelle is a very excellent lady, and I got to be in her house once for a writer-chicks meeting. It is a very lovely house. She is herself great fun, a gracious hostess, and a storyteller of the finest order.

Posted by Cornelia Read at March 2, 2006 11:01 AM

Hope Maisy is better soon? Not quite pneumonia sounds a bit like not quite pregnant.

I heart Michelle because I, too, think The Movie-Goer is one of the greatest books of all time. Though I love The Second Coming as well. Basically, I heart Percy.

Posted by Edgy Mama at March 2, 2006 4:28 PM

Poor Tiny Chicken! I hope she feels much better soon. And YAY! That you didn't have to go to the hospital.
Dream of the Blue room sounds wonderful...putting it on my list for the next trip to Borders...:)

Posted by Amy-GO at March 2, 2006 4:59 PM

Sending lots and lots of Anti-PneumoniaGetWell thoughts toward Maisy!

Posted by DebR at March 2, 2006 11:43 PM

I hope things are better today!! Your family certainly doesn't do medical emergencies halfway but whole heartedly. Ack.

I still can't get over that posh clinic you went to. How do regular people get in (without a sneaky doctor)? Is that type of clinic just in the Atlanta area, or do people sign up for those the way they do for gyms? ;)

Posted by Elizabeth at March 3, 2006 10:13 AM

Oh, poor Baby-Girl ... I hope she's soon well.
BTW (she gushed) I looooved "gods in Alabama", now I need the next book to be here now, now, now.
God bless, Christine in Los Angeles

Posted by Christine at March 4, 2006 5:22 AM

Oh my! As I sit here watching the Project Runway Marathon,I am feeling so sorry about your baby and the almost-pneumonia. My two youngest ended up with the same a few months ago and we spent four days in a definately mid-class, work-a-day hospital. I felt like such a failure of a mother. At least I could have checked into the hospital in better part of town! I feel your pain and pray that she will be better soon!

Posted by Andreia at March 4, 2006 11:30 PM