Comments: Slam-Slam

Need Straretto?

Posted by Heather Cook at February 20, 2006 8:16 PM

Break out the Maker's and drown that freak-out because you are gonna be AWESOME, Tulip! And I can't wait to hear it. Here's to an anti-lungus, flatulence free day! ;)

Posted by Amy-GO at February 20, 2006 9:38 PM

I wanted to come up with some comforting words via song lyrics, since the Peas are the Thang today, but my brain isn't functioning properly tonight so I'll just say "there, there" (pat, pat, pat)"you'll do GREAT!" And also, "you're pretty".

Hope you feel funkalicious and lungus-free tomorrow.

Posted by DebR at February 20, 2006 10:47 PM

You are going to be MAGFNIFICENT!!! I am so so so looking forward to hearing it.

I would be under my own quilt of doom right now, not sleeping, except that Lila just broke our bed.

Perfect ending to a perfect day.

Posted by Cornelia Read at February 21, 2006 12:47 AM

You'll do great, girl!

Personally, I think the Black-Eyed Peas are the perfect people to turn to for spiritual guidance.

Remember, you're reading, yes, but you don't actually have to perform the entire book to make it listenable.

Posted by Edgy Mama at February 21, 2006 10:38 AM

OKay let's take this step by step.

First off, you've been sick - get over it

Second - resting your throat is very important and you'll know exactly what I mean in a day or so....so keep drinking the throat coat and don't give up.

Third - you won't have time to write while recording so you will suddenly in a fit of inspiration realise you were looking for facts in all the wrong places and have an epiphany from God about who you should use as a research database.

Fourth - Taxes aren't due until April 15th and wow! they give you 11 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds to get it in on that date.

Fifth - with Olivier as your coach how could you possibly go wrong? I was wondering how he felt about the Peas?

Six - 386? I am glad people don't like me, like they love you and hang on your every word. Because we do, but we don't me, and that is heavenly. :) have a great day :)

Posted by Cele at February 21, 2006 11:55 AM

Hey Roni,

you're going to be BRILLIANT, as usual. Don't beat up on yourself. Relax. It's all going to be FINE, and your book is coming along just as it should be.

xoxox

Posted by Karen Abbott at February 21, 2006 2:30 PM

I was right in the middle of giving you all kinds of advice when I realized that I have never read one of my books onto audiotape and I do not the creeping lungus and therefore could not understand your level of nervousness.

So, I'll just say, I'm pullin' for you. I think you'll do great. Who has more passion for the material than you? No one, that's who!

Now, if you need any advice of a dog grooming nature? I am the girl to ask.

Posted by Contrary at February 21, 2006 7:46 PM

Just stopping by to say you look vaguely familiar and I MISS YOU and I'm sure you doing marvelously this week, because I said so. Mwah!

Posted by Mir at February 21, 2006 11:58 PM

SO HOW DID IT GO??? Your legion of fans is dying, here...

Posted by Cornelia Read at February 22, 2006 12:54 AM