Comments: Ut-Slay (WARNING: Contains A Moderately Bad Word, Repeated Many Times)

Where can we see the article?

Posted by Corrie at February 10, 2006 2:18 PM

I feel relatively sure that this article did NOT include the sentence "Joshilyn confesses to being a massive slut in the most cheerful and delicate and nonjudgemental language." I just don't think so. So I'll bet it's only you reading it that way. Besides, who on earth is responsible for their twenties, for crying out loud? I sure don't want to be...But don't tell my husband, who I married at 22, or the children I had at 25 and 29, respectively. They might take it the wrong way. ;)

Posted by Amy-GO at February 10, 2006 3:07 PM

Um, yeah, we NEED to see the article and photo. Really, we do.

Posted by DebR at February 10, 2006 3:29 PM

If you hide it in Guam, then we will all just have to charter a Guam-bound jet... hope you're feeling way way better!

Posted by Cornelia Read at February 10, 2006 6:15 PM

Where is the photo? We need to see it. :o)

Posted by Martha O'Connor at February 10, 2006 6:30 PM

So, what you're saying is, there's something wrong with going one town over so you can slut your way through the male population without your Mama finding out? Interesting. Perhaps I should have thought of that.

I kid! I kid! I was too busy birthin' babies (with just the one guy!) to slut around. But, boy it sounds like fun. I mean, boy that sounds awful!

Posted by Contrary at February 11, 2006 7:34 PM

Athens misses you. . .

Besides, what happens in Athens stays in Athens - until someone graduates, flunks out or bails - then the rumors are spread to the four corners of the globe!

Posted by Marshall at February 12, 2006 10:26 AM

Joss, being a slut was not all it was cracked up to be, but I don't regret it either. I learned a lot, my husband appreciates it. And I know A LOT OF PEOPLE. Oh, please Lord don't let my mother know, Florence is much (tens of thousands of people) smaller than Athens. Now I just wish I had your talent so I could utilize what I learned in my adventures.

Posted by Cele at February 12, 2006 1:05 PM

Poor Joshilyn....

I guess people want fiction to be true, especially when it's well written and they get attached to the characters.

And as an aside ... I lived in Athens for four years in the 1980's - when were you there?

Posted by Lauri at February 12, 2006 6:45 PM