Comments: Snippet

A 3 year old actually said "sometimes I don't understand my heart"?

Hmmm. Sounds like she's hanging out a lot with her writerly mom. Or she's going to develop a big spooky brain, too.

Posted by Elizabeth at January 27, 2006 11:18 AM

Lovely little keepers. Maisy is so adorable. What is a straight - E? Whatever it is - You go Sam.

Posted by Cele at January 27, 2006 11:20 AM

Awwwwww.

Posted by Amy-GO at January 27, 2006 11:40 AM

Good grief Joss, I just wanna come hug her tons...Congrats on Sam's All E-ness, which I am sure means exceptional, excellent, and extrodinary....Boo made All A's on her report card for the very first time this 9 weeks...we are very proud I must say and will be framing it when we get it...LOL..she's always been so close but this time she made it!!! Yeah!!!!

NC misses you btw and can't wait to see you soon...hugs to you and Mr. Husband and on a side note.....have you made 60 yet in WoW? Have a wonderful day!!!

Posted by gabi at January 27, 2006 11:53 AM

That's a great interview... but I couldn't make Nichelle's links work... might want to drop her a note and let her know. I wanna read more about Joss Jackson! :o)

Posted by Martha O'Connor at January 27, 2006 2:54 PM

"I'm not a lukewarm person.."

Truer words were never spoken! Great interview!

Posted by Heather Cook at January 27, 2006 3:36 PM

And you gave dern good answers! Great interview...

Tell Maisy Girl we'll play soon. Oh, and I made it home fine--though the dog crapped on my bedroom floor during the night. Nice.

Posted by Karen Abbott at January 28, 2006 3:13 PM

Joss, I had to share this. I just overheard my husband telling my own all-Es eight-year-old to "put down the book while you're walking down the stairs. Son! Look up from the book before you fall down the steps!" Cracked me up.
Teble