Comments: B4B Winners and Holiday Hijinks Etc.

I would pay good money to see Scott ululate, and I think I can say that without ruining our friendship, even though it does sound a little dirty.

Mr. Husband, I lurve you, and if you were not married to one of my very most especial favoritist people I would have to hate your wife for taking you off the market. As it is, I shall just have to adore you both and hope that someday we can again compare laundry tips.

Posted by Mir at December 23, 2005 2:18 PM

OMG! I LOOOOOOVE Mr. Husband!!! While nowhere near as athletic, my DH did something very similar to that to me this morning, and I had to kick him out of the bathroom so I wouldn't pee myself.

I think Aim Ball sounds like way too much fun... and when you throw a Yeti in? How does it get any better than that??

Merry Christmas to you, Pretty Tulip

Posted by Beth at December 23, 2005 2:52 PM

That's absolutely hilarious!

And I'm so happy. I won. How cool.

Posted by Autumn at December 23, 2005 3:22 PM

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Tulip! And tell Scott I may use his Yeti bellow to control the boys on Christmas morning....;)

Posted by Amy-GO at December 23, 2005 3:45 PM

Omigosh! I went onto my mother-in-law's computer under cover of looking up latke recipes and snuck over here and I won! This is so cool! And Lara you should know that I'm a school librarian so I know the highness of praise that is (are?) comparisons to the great F. L. Block and Rachel Cohn. I blush.

Now I have to decide whether I can keep it to myself or if I should go out to where they're decorating the tree and tell them I have a blog.

There's no use even trying to explain the snurfles emanating from the computer room as a result of reading the Rules of Aim Ball. Or the yeti. No. They'll just have to think I'm nuts.

Posted by elswhere at December 23, 2005 5:52 PM

ROFL!!! I hope you have a Merry Christmas :)

Posted by Angel at December 23, 2005 6:33 PM

I think we need a recording of the YetiYell posted to FTK, like you did Maisy's song!

Posted by DebR at December 23, 2005 11:55 PM

Oh, I'm so delighted to be in the top three! What great company!

Posted by Allison at December 24, 2005 1:03 AM

I am in hysterics, thank heavens I went to the bathroom midway through my read. Joss and Mr. Hubby you two rock and are an inspiration to all on how to be joyous. I had this image of Yeti Joss vs Chubacka Hubby in my head until you did the Yiki Yiki Yiki - then I lost it all. If Ducky wasn't sick I'd make him jog (serious as can be) the half mile over the sand dune to the tennis court to try this new holiday ritual. I have printed off the rules so we get it right. It beats sandball fights by grains.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good Saturday.

Posted by Cele at December 24, 2005 10:31 AM

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope this year brings you all everything you need AND everything you want. Thanks for all the many chuckles and smiles you've dished out over the year. My best to Scott and the kids, and may you all be blessed abundantly.

Posted by hiai at December 24, 2005 3:01 PM

Joshilyn, thanks for making me laugh until the tears came into my eyes. I'm so sorry I missed you at the Alabama Booksmith! I showed up SUNDAY :( so let the blogworld know when you come again, please! That way I can be nervous and change my shoes 3 times again.
Also, PLEASE post Scott's ululation as a special Christmas present for all of us!

Posted by Elena at December 25, 2005 1:53 AM

Merry Christmas, Joshilyn! We gave my sister-in-law a copy of "gods" this year. I think that's the fifth copy we've given as gifts. Can't wait to give "Between" away next year!

Posted by matt elliott at December 26, 2005 9:31 PM

Ohgodohgodohgod...I forgot about AIM ball. Geez, I have not laughed this much on a Tuesday morning since...well....probably since the last time I read your post on a Tuesday morning.

Mr. Husband as a Yeti is something we would all like a photo of.

Merry Chrismanukahwanzadan!!

Posted by Angela at December 27, 2005 9:34 AM

Oh, man. I just almost sproinked myself from having to hold back my laughter so my boss wouldn't hear. Thanks for the laugh, and I hope your holiday Aim Ball tournament was as much fun as this one was.

Posted by Aimee at December 27, 2005 10:09 AM