Comments: The Counting of More Blessing. Yes. Just the One.

I am the OCC coordinator at my church. VERY worthy cause. My missionary friend in Botswana told me that this summer they passed out boxes. So it is indeed a year-round ministry.

Posted by Pattie at November 8, 2005 7:30 AM

She is even adorable as a rage baby. Where is the angel Maisy picture? I did give you that one, right??

Posted by Mir at November 8, 2005 7:43 AM

I would use E-Maisy-cons in my emails! What a beautiful girl -- she looks just like you, Pretty Tulip ;-)

Posted by Beth at November 8, 2005 7:47 AM

I would subscribe to eMaisycons in a heartbeat!

Posted by DebR at November 8, 2005 9:03 AM

No. She is TOO BIG. Tell her to quit that, right now. Thanks.

Posted by Amy-GO at November 8, 2005 10:42 AM

Thank you for the info on OCC. The project is new to me, but it's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for to help teach the same lessons to my daughter, 3. We do an angel tree here at work, but it's not quite the same. I'm going to share the information with some others here at work, too. I'm a new reader to your blog (after reading your book this summer), so thank you for posting the photos of Maisy. I love reading the stories about her and your son.

Posted by Andrea at November 8, 2005 11:07 AM

They should be called A-Maisy-Cons. I'd like to paste the Anger A-Maisy-Con (safety seat appropriate) on my gas bill.

Operation Christmas Child is a great idea that oft times gets buried among our other moments of giving. Your dollar store ideas are great. I like doing stuff like this with my grandson, at the age of four, I think he understands what we are doing - in his own little four year old way.

It is nice to see people make this a family project. So what do you get for those teenagers? I am always at a loss.

Posted by Cele at November 8, 2005 11:49 AM

OMG, is she adorable or what. No more baby photos, please, as my baby is four, and ouch, I just want him to be littler again, because I'm not having any more. (Kidding, of course, love seeing your cuties).

I crossposted part of your B4B post to my blog. Thanks!

Posted by Edgy Mama at November 9, 2005 2:40 PM