Comments: It's Just a Jump to the Left....

The Classic leaves mouse (lizard?) PARTS on your PILLOW. 'Nuff said.

Posted by Amy-GO at October 25, 2005 10:17 AM

For the love of God, Montresor!

Posted by rams at October 25, 2005 10:32 AM

Well damn. I would've loved to read me some good anti-Angel invective and then you had to go grabbing sanity with both hands and hold on tight. Party pooper!

PS...I only got as far as humming. I am wearing jeans and a sweater and socks with little frolicking dogs on them. I swear.

Posted by DebR at October 25, 2005 10:44 AM

P.S. He is just BLINKING. He DOES SO gots two eyes.

Posted by Mir at October 25, 2005 11:00 AM

Your theories on the mouse motel really gave me the creeps-- even more than thinking of strange cat presents on pillows.

The few episodes of Buffy I've seen also give me the creeps (I have a pathetically low creep-out threshold), but would someone please let me know which Buffy season includes the "Spike and Buffy tear the house down scene"? "Joss" has mentioned it so many times I can't stand it and now my ability to get creeped out is overwhelmed by my curiosity.

Posted by Elizabeth at October 25, 2005 11:03 AM

Look, you can't FULLY appreciate the house unless you see the build up which took ALMOST FIVE YEARS. Five years of foreplay, and then boom, the house went down. *sigh*

BUT that said, the episode is called:

"Smashed" (Season 6, episode 9)

Posted by joshilyn at October 25, 2005 11:11 AM

Thanks!

Okay, okay. Now that Buffy has been so impassionately recommended, I guess I'll have break down and invest in the whole series.

Posted by Elizabeth at October 25, 2005 11:36 AM

It's a good thing you went with the good old classic mousetrap, 'cause if the newfangled mousetrap is indeed Whedonistic, y'know what's inside?
A Reever mouse! *shivers*

Posted by David at October 25, 2005 1:33 PM

I am, in fact, humming the song... and a little embarrassed that I didn't realize you had SUGGESTED the song until you mentioned it. Is it possible I was humming this very song before I got here?

Posted by Tracy at October 25, 2005 3:50 PM

Ok, I can't think of mouse traps w/o remembering the ill fated mouse in Flowers for Algernon (hello 8th garde English). At least had the chance to live like a king before going crazy and ending up in the yard.
Just a thought...

Posted by Chris at October 26, 2005 12:05 PM

Until they figure out the whole pesky 'perfect happiness=Angelus' solution, it's gotta be Buffy/Spike. And let me tell you, that doesn't come easily, I cried like a BABY at the end of Season 2.

And have you seen Giles as Dr. F? Um, interesting, to say the least.

Sorry, Buffy still runs my universe LOL.

Posted by Angel at October 26, 2005 1:05 PM