Comments: What Those Holes Are For

I refuse to hear any suggestion that perfect, beautiful Maisy is anything but. She is FAR too adorable to be described as "full of it." I'm sure she's just...high-spirited and quick-witted. So there.

Offering up praises for the lizardless hairball... ;)

Posted by Amy-GO at October 21, 2005 8:14 AM

You are SOOO in trouble! You have definitely birthed a Belle ;-)

Posted by Beth at October 21, 2005 8:19 AM

Oh my. Yes, I have to say "I found SOME LIZARD" are not words I ever want to hear coming out of anyone's mouth in my vicinity. Not even a mini-Belle's mouth. Glad it was a false alarm.

Posted by DebR at October 21, 2005 9:13 AM

My children STILL ask me to "do Maisy" for them. They are such brats, themselves, that they are highly suspicious of your beautiful ball of sunshine who refused to let me eat her tutties. ;)

Perhaps I shall add the demonstration of what nozrils are for to my act! Or not.

Posted by Mir at October 21, 2005 9:32 AM

Actually, the lizard that vanished came to Alabama. The some lizard is another poor lizard soul. How do I know? I was with my mother and since she has been sick I drive her and her car everywhere, I went to open the door yesterday, and there was movement above the door handle. I jumped! It was a giant lizard! My poor recovering mother had to come to my side of the car and rescue me and the lizard.....only in Alabama....lol.

Posted by Robbie at October 21, 2005 5:51 PM

I like your earlier post about your kids sticking their fingers in your NOZRILTS to spread sickness, disease, and the Black Plague. My Miss Bookey has learned all of the face parts and we practice every morning laying in bed, "NOSE!!! TWO!!!" And I say, "NOZRILTS!", and we laugh.

Posted by Elena at October 22, 2005 12:33 AM

Maisy's nozrils were a big hit at my sister's dinner party tonight. I just thought you should know.

(p.s. my tallest spy says you were NOT "drunk as a goat" in Myrtle Beach).

Posted by Cornelia Read at October 22, 2005 5:24 AM

A lizard in the house is enough to make me move. Which obviously has not ever happened because I've lived here for 25 years. Thank God, I hate the thought of moving on a par with lizards and snakes.

Ben (grandson and the love of my life) sticks his fingers up his nose, far to often for my comfort. He does not do it in a cute way. But he does wash his hands before we bake, and he does scream like a ninny when he sees a snake. I'LL KEEP HIM.

Posted by Cele at October 22, 2005 12:06 PM