Comments: In Which I Perish, but YOU Get Relatively Rich

::::Lysol-filled hugs::::: Hope you're feeling better soon!

Posted by Angel at September 29, 2005 2:56 PM

Alas, Poor Joss, I knew her well, Horatio.

Actually, no. Come to think of it, I don't know Horatio either. But I am mightly sorry you have shucked off the mortal coil. Any chance that you could send your ghost back to work on finishing all of the "gots to be finished" stuff for Between, Georgia? Cause, if you don't, and we now don't get to read it, we are all going to die as well and hunt you down in the afterlife.

Feel better! Happy signing!

Posted by Angela at September 29, 2005 2:57 PM

I am so sorry that you are sick. I beat you to it though. I have already been through a round of Zithomax(?). Which sucks, my child is in the 4th grade! Happy book signing and I hope you don't fade away while doing it.

Posted by Robbie at September 29, 2005 4:53 PM

Did you say vomit? Eewwwwwwww!

Feel better fast! From waaaaay over here in Kansas. :)

Posted by Amy-GO at September 29, 2005 5:03 PM

For the record...

Philistines=French, and the French made Absinthe illegal in 1915. Mind you they reversed that decision in 2001 and it's legal again, so there's always hope.

Posted by Mr. Husband at September 29, 2005 5:14 PM

I thought when my kids grew up I would become suddenly germ free...wow, what addle delusions.

I have an adorable grandson with deliciously warm hugs and wonderful kisses (often undeliciously slimy kisses.) He is my germ delivery alternative to my own person kid in school. Therefore, I have tried a lemonylimey effervescent remedy - complete with ginger to soothe the tummy. My husband, who works around the other great germ processors of our country - truck drivers, offered me this great remedy.

So our dear Joss, please feel better soon, we need your words for daily sustainence. And to finish General. (Argh, that was so self serving of me.) Happy Book signing.

Posted by Cele at September 29, 2005 5:23 PM

Remember the Boy in the Plastic Bubble?

I'm thinking they may have been on to something.

Posted by ben at September 29, 2005 5:47 PM

Hope you get through the signing. Keep stealing the chocolates. Should help. ;) My 3 year old is sick right now.

Posted by Heather at September 29, 2005 7:23 PM

Dang It! If only I hadn't been so virtuous and work-conscious yesterday, I'd have read your blog and known about last night's signing. Curses. Although I don't think I'd have been brave enough to whisper, "I read your blog," because I've only "known" you SINCE your success & celebrity. :)

Hope you're feeling better. The chocolates should help.

Posted by MySelf at September 30, 2005 9:37 AM

Oh, I'm sorry, Joshilyn. Yuck.

I just brought my preschooler and first grader into my sister's home. She has two four-month-old babies, and every time my kids touch them, she, rightly, cringes.

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

Posted by Edgy Mama at October 1, 2005 12:39 PM

Oops..missed that one by a day. Sure was a weird site! Hope you feel better soon..Working in a hospital, I pick up most every bug that comes along too. Ain't nothing worse than a stomach bug. ewwwwwwwwww

Posted by poopie at October 1, 2005 6:28 PM