Comments: Losing Battle

Just looking at that photo made me seasick. So how come I got the seasick AND straight hair? Hardly seems fair, does it?

Posted by Jilly at September 11, 2005 6:24 PM

But you really are SUPER-DEADLY at Scrabble. I'm sure that's a huge consolation while you're puking over the railing....

Posted by Mir at September 11, 2005 9:13 PM

Oh MY! That certainly is far worse than it was on our ship.

And my nemesis was the chocolate creme brulee. ;)

Posted by Angel at September 11, 2005 10:04 PM

2 gym excursions in 1 day? *bows down* I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!
We who are mired in our own fat salute you.

Listen, with waves like that I'd never leave my cabin. The gym, the dancing, continuing to eat? Fuggedaboutit. You rock. No kidding. You are officially my new hero. Or should that be HerGo? ;)

Posted by Amy-GO at September 11, 2005 10:20 PM

Dayum! And when I'm on a cruise I feel virtuous if I just take the stairs a lot. Yay You on all the gym-a-cizing!

The ocean pic is gorgeous. If it just didn't have to be so darn move-y.

Posted by DebR at September 11, 2005 11:10 PM

Aye second that Dayam - why would anyone ruin a perfectly good cruise with a perfectly wicked gym? I mean why?

Oh, Joshilyn girlfriend, you gotta get this straight - when is the next time you will be able to wine and dine on the QMII? I mean when? Live it up girl. You've got the drugs, you've got the shoes, and a husband who will cha cha.

The last time I got sea sick they told me to stay at the other end of the boat, DO NOT FACE IN, and oh, eat this box of saltines. That was as helpful as when hubby number two got me a chocolate shake to settle my squeezy "I mixed my wines" hangover stomach.

Honey, you've plenty of time to worry about the few extra pounds you'll come home with,just think of it as the difference in the exchange rate. Before long, and with a new pair of cute shoes (unless your feet are swollen) you'll fugettaboutit.

I'm living vicariously through you, so please how was the souffle? Yummmmm Atlantic lobster - way good.

Posted by Cele at September 12, 2005 1:05 AM

I'm with Cele, you are on vacation; you're supposed to gain weight!

Btw, I saw Gods in Alabama in paperback in my local bookstore (Stockholm) this weekend. I bought it in hardback a couple of months ago, but picked it up just to flip through and the first line that I saw was, "...my big black dick." LOL!

Posted by FoFuSa at September 12, 2005 4:57 AM