Comments: How to go see Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Ok, I didn't think I wanted to see Mr & Mrs Smith, but since the words "Buffy-and-Spike-Tear-Up-The-Condemned-House" make me need to fan myself at the very thought I will now have to see it for that scene alone.

I hate beer, but tequila should work, right?

Posted by DebR at July 4, 2005 9:03 AM

I will dream of dinosaur pyramids tonight.

Posted by Mir at July 4, 2005 10:20 AM

Any movie review that gets a "two beers up" is worth seeing. By the way, I don't have to do that whole "workworkworkwork" thing first, do I? Just the beer and pizza first, right?

Posted by Jenn at July 4, 2005 12:19 PM

Now I *know* you're an awesome author, because you're a Buffy fan ;)

I was supposed to see that movie this weekend, but decided to fall and spend the weekend with icepacks on my knees instead. Good times LOL.

Posted by Angel at July 4, 2005 12:54 PM

Well I will certainly now rent Mr & Mrs when it comes out on dvd, it was questionable before.

I will forgo the beer (don't die of shock - I'm allergic) but I will have the pizza and a bucket of margaritas first. I will then be upset because I will find no dinosaur pyramids in the flick, just incredibly large plot holes that will drive me insane.

I of course will find myself justified when the Duck (aka hubby) notices and comments on the holes himself. (he on the other hand gets annoyed because I can't just enjoy a movie for it being a movie - what the....?)

Oh wait, Angelina's in this flick he'll never see the holes.

Posted by Cele at July 4, 2005 2:10 PM

Ha! You're really just trying to distract us from that last Bounce Banana yogurt drink, aren't you? Nice try, Joshilyn. Back to work!;-)

Posted by David at July 4, 2005 3:24 PM

I like a woman who evinces such nuanced command of successful pizza/beer alchemy.

And can we get those Koreans cracking, already, on the enclonement of Mr. Husband?

Posted by Cornelia Read at July 4, 2005 3:27 PM

Seen it and quite agree with you... but nothing can top Buffy & Spike... everything else is pedestrian in comparison!

Posted by Jenny Michael at July 4, 2005 9:57 PM

*Looks in vain for Buffy and Spike on DVD at Blockbuster* *pouts ferociously*

Posted by hiai at July 6, 2005 12:06 AM

ROFLMAO! I knew you were a kindred spirit! I just about wore out my DVD with the Buffy-and-Spike-finally-have-sex scene!! I was resisting Mr. and Mrs. Smith but now I think I shall have to see it although without the benefit of alcoholic enhancement as I am clean and sober 14 years!

Posted by Rachel Kitterman at July 6, 2005 11:50 PM