Comments: Riddle Me This

While my grandson has not yet begun to tell riddles. Maisy seems a bit up on Ben though they're the same age.

Benjamin's mother on the other hand, began at about that age to have something in common with your dog. No, to my knowledge she is not overly gasious, but just have only to say the word *fart* and Psam will begin laughing uncontrollably. I lie not. She's 29 years old and still giggles uncontrollably when you look at her and say *fart*

Posted by Cele at June 28, 2005 11:40 AM

Maisy really IS gooder than a pony, you know.

Monkey did a full-out stripper dance when I got him out of the shower last night (butt-waggling and all) and when I asked him what he was doing he proclaimed, "I'm TUSHIEMAN!" and ran cackling down the hallway. Which was sort of a nice break from him just chanting "BUTT!!" over and over, but still, a weee bit disturbing.

Chickadee reads those joke books and then pelts her therapist with bad riddles when she doesn't feel like talking. I'm so proud.

Posted by Mir at June 28, 2005 12:17 PM

Oh no, not the jokes!!! They make NO sense at all but apparently are very funny to 3 and 5 yr olds.

LOL @ Monkey. Go Tushieman!!!

Posted by Peek at June 28, 2005 1:01 PM

*flip* that was my heart doing cartwheels because of how much it loved this post :)

Posted by lizardek at June 28, 2005 1:26 PM

Awwwww.......

I was in the airport yesterday for an ungodly amount of time. While I was there, I spotted your book in a gift shop and announced, "I know her." LOL!

Posted by Heather at June 28, 2005 6:34 PM

Here is my new favorite joke:

Q: Knock knock..

A: Who's there?

Q: Control freak... NOW YOU SAY "CONTROL FREAK WHO?"

Posted by Cornelia Read at June 28, 2005 6:57 PM

LOL my 10 year old daughter is still into jokes, but now my 3 yr old son is into magic tricks. He thinks that flushing the toilet is the best magic trick *ever* ROFL

Posted by Angel at June 28, 2005 8:21 PM

Oh dear. Something to look forward to I can see. At least Arielle isn't telling jokes yet. Yet. Oh dear.

Posted by Jensgalore at June 29, 2005 9:26 AM