Comments: I Seek Spell Check

Ideas:
How about Google? Their search line is tied to a dictionary so you can spell in there, if it is wrong at the beginning of the search results they will put up a pretty little message asking you "Did you mean: -word spelled correctly here-"

Also, with Google you can type "Define:-word-" and it will check against the dictionary, if it isn't found it will tell you so.

For email, outlook express can be hooked to the MS word spell checker.

Whatever you do, good luck with it.

Posted by Joe at June 21, 2005 10:57 AM

Maybe you could switch to a different email program? What the heck email program doesn't have a spell check function??

Posted by DebR at June 21, 2005 12:17 PM

GET LAID button?! Hmmm. *ponder, ponder* Okay, here's whatcha can do in the mean time. Click the GET LAID button, bring up TIFFANY, 27, with her nearly-tube-top-less breasts, paste her to my address and click SEND. And it's even okay if she doesn't have spellcheck. *snicker, chortle, wheeze* Hey, who else do you know that would tastlessly jump on an irresistable set-up like that, huh?

Posted by David at June 21, 2005 1:25 PM

I want me one o' them "get laid" buttons! :D

Posted by lizardek at June 22, 2005 3:26 AM

*ICQ has a spell check* woah, dude. After all these years I never knew.

Sheesh, all I see is the google button that I never use because I went all out and got the google tool bar, of which I could not exist without. Ummm, yeah I did do the ICQ lite upgrade, but went back to pro to keep my sanity.

Darn nobody wanted to meet me.

Posted by Cele at June 22, 2005 11:52 AM

I'm WAY too old for this blog entry. Back in the day, ICQ was an instant-messaging program and had nothing to do with email. Long about 1879,(those crinolines! SO hot!) it started to funnel spam into computers in Winnebago-sized chunks, and I dumped it. WTF is it now?
Jilly, often too old for a lot of stuff now

Posted by Jilly at June 22, 2005 12:02 PM

A certain version of ICQ has a spell checker.
And it has an e-mail pop-checker as well.
Then they screwed it all up, so now I have Trillian as my main IM manager and I have ICQ (secret version) as my wife's IM and use the pop-checker to filter my e-mails before getting them off server.
Neat and Tidy.

Posted by Shawn B. at June 22, 2005 1:48 PM

will St. Peter let you in if you have to use a spell-checker? ;)

jus a thought....

Posted by Dyvan at June 23, 2005 2:33 AM

umm, can i have tiffany's address? then i can send a story of debauchery.

Posted by debra at June 25, 2005 12:02 AM

I don't even HAVE ICQ. LOL! Thank goodness for my email's spell check.

Posted by Heather at June 25, 2005 3:21 PM