Comments: GCC: Three Questions with Marianne Mancusi (and some PS-es)

Dernit! Now I gotta go buy another book! (Yeah, as if this book-a-holic needed encouraging.)
Darting and tagging teens? *chuffle snork* Wow! Why didn't somebody think of that before?
P.S. You are pretty!

Posted by David at May 20, 2005 10:29 AM

Finally! Someone who sees us as we really are! Thanks for coming to the club and we will keep an eye on the stalker. And, of course, you have a standing invitation and we do hope to see you again (Ellen might say "expect")

Posted by Chris at May 20, 2005 10:48 AM

You left out the part where you and Marianne talked for hours about World of Warcraft, because I KNOW YOU DID. Fess up!

Posted by Mir at May 20, 2005 11:20 AM

Sassy writer grrls who play WoW?

Man! I'm hanging out on the wrong blogs apparently. Jeez.

Posted by Peter B. at May 20, 2005 11:20 AM

OMG I think you're wonderful anyway and now you tell me you've been to GENCON. As the saying goes these days, I heart you :)

Wookie and I do GENCON Europe (UK) almost every year they hold it and we were hoping to get to the Indy one this year, but the flights in August are EEK! so maybe next year, or the year after...

Posted by Kitty at May 20, 2005 12:07 PM

I know teens who read. But, um, I won't lend them your book. I loved it, but I ain't handing them that much sex and language just yet. Their parents may come after me and I AM the minister's wife. But they all SAW my autographed copy and if they JUST HAPPEN to get it themselves and read it, it just ain't my fault. ;)

Posted by Heather at May 20, 2005 12:17 PM

Hi, I've decided to de-lurk after many many months of reading your blog (discovered it by accident when I googled "virtue cookies" of all things). I've enjoyed your writing like gangbusters, so much so that I also bought gods in Alabama as soon as I could, and I just finished it today and --- WOW. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. I'm gonna spread your novel around like a virus, and I'm looking forward to the next one!

Congrats on a kickass first novel!

Posted by Ms. Rufel from TX at May 20, 2005 8:59 PM

Well, I'll bet MY teenager was the first to read your book, Jos, since it arrived April 12 and she read it on the 14th. So neener. She loved it and has passed it to Molly, 16, Anya, 17, Amy, Heather, Lacy, Sabrina, Lena and it currently resides with Amanda. It really IS amazing how many teens read voraciously, and it's a wonderful thing to remember on those days when you break the strap on your favorite green shoes...... Jilly

Posted by Jilly at May 20, 2005 9:14 PM