Comments: I Shriek At You and then Run for a Plane

Great blog, great book. I'll be back for more of both!

Posted by Patry Francis at May 11, 2005 8:27 AM

Your LUGGAGE got overweight? From eating too many rich, savory books, no doubt. Or was it lemon cookies? ;-)

Posted by David at May 11, 2005 8:39 AM

Well I say you should combine your plan and Sam's plan --- instead of adding another baby, add a media escort! Perfect solution, yes?

Posted by DebR at May 11, 2005 9:16 AM

Let me know if you make it thru White Teeth. I had a hard time after the 1st 2/3. Do not know if my email was one of those that got lost, but I breezed thru GIA in 2 nights (THANKS for making me miss valuable sleep time!!!) and loved it. Gave to mom-in-law for Mother's Day. My 3 boys loved meeting real author (you).

Anne www.tinykingdom.typepad.com

Posted by "Anne" at May 11, 2005 9:50 AM

Ummm, could the book be with your keys? *laughs hysterically* I'm sorry, that was such a cheap shot but I had to take it. Mea Culpa.

Posted by Amy at May 11, 2005 1:07 PM

Oh dear. I knew I felt something whizzing past my head, earlier, but when I glanced up, it was gone. Now I see that it was your MENTAL ILLNESS NUMBER soaring past.

My guess is that you have the ARC somewhere... or that the Media Rep (did she make you sit on the Naughty Step at all?) knows where it is.

In the meantime, do not fret! And if you need some people to add to your family, I have a small girl who WANTS to be a baby, and I think she'd fit right in at your place. Or--wait, this is better--you could add ME to your family and I'll leave HER here. That may work out better all around. And I promise not to show you my nobles. Unless I'm drunk.

Posted by Mir at May 11, 2005 2:16 PM

Incredibly jealous of ARCs and sharp pink purse. LOL!

Posted by Heather at May 11, 2005 4:57 PM

If Sam gets his way and your home becomes a little more populated, then surely a well-read Nanny will be in order...

Posted by Marilyn at May 11, 2005 10:38 PM

I'm betting you left the book on top of the chip vending machine in the hotel from hell :)

Posted by Kitty at May 12, 2005 5:25 AM

I loved White Teeth! Hilarious comment from your son. So how does one pick up a media escort?

Posted by Edgy Mama at May 12, 2005 1:49 PM