Comments: In Which I tell A Gigantic Lie. On Television.

It may be going by so fast...but thanks for taking us on the ride with you. Surely your folks will forgive that little "Southern Baptists" slip...now that you're a big-time author and all... :)

Posted by Marilyn at April 27, 2005 7:02 AM

No, no. Thank YOU!

Posted by David at April 27, 2005 8:13 AM

What was it Ferris Bueller said? "If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you might miss it." Thanks for including us when you "stop and look around" at this amazing experience you are having!

Posted by Amy at April 27, 2005 9:12 AM

I stayed awake past my STRICT bedtime last night because I could not put the book down! Now Lena (I think she's about to become Arlene) is heading to my state, Alabama! Great to see you at the Alabama Booksmith. My little boys were very impressed to see a real live author in person, although you may not have picked that up from their vibes.

"Anne Glamore"
www.tinykingdom.typepad.com

Posted by "Anne" at April 27, 2005 9:53 AM

Just thought you might like to know:

Great article. It was good seeing you last week. Hope the tour is going well.

Hugs

Gabi and Bane

Posted by Gabi at April 27, 2005 12:59 PM

Wahoo! My inscribed copy is coming soon! Because I already gave away my other copy!

Posted by Heather McCutcheon at April 27, 2005 2:52 PM

I simply must read your book! I saw it, then left town and got busy, and now i'm reminded again!!

Sounds like you're having a wonderful experience, and I wish you lots of success with the tour. Will you be in Savannah, Georgia?

Posted by Suzanne at April 27, 2005 6:18 PM

Ah, I LOVE the Cherry Coke story. What a sweetheart!

Congrats. Sounds like a fun ride, and I love tagging along like this.

Posted by Katrina at April 27, 2005 6:29 PM

I got my copy from that big stack-thank you. Burr is my favorite character because he has the best lines!
Well done, it's a great read!

Posted by Denise at April 29, 2005 11:59 AM

Joshilyn,
I knew you were a great story teller but... ;)
Just kidding!

It was a pleasure meeting you and interviewing you! I'm sorry to have gotten you in trouble in your hometown!
Let us know when you return.. you can redeem yourself (and your parents)!
Have a great tour!