Comments: I learned the Truth at....17!

I just bought your book! Can't wait to read it. Glad you are have such fabulous success and what sounds like a fabulous time touring. Good luck and best wishes :)

Posted by Kris at April 22, 2005 8:46 AM

Wow! I just found you via Zero, and I'm thrilled for your success (good reviews on Amazon, too). Looking forward to reading the novel and following your continued climb up the bestseller lists (okay, I'm a teensy bit jealous--but, in a, thank God someone talented is making it in the fickle book market that is America kind of way).

Posted by AF at April 22, 2005 9:44 AM

#17! That's fantastic!

Take that, Kimberly.

Posted by Aimee at April 22, 2005 11:05 AM

Just had to tell you that I went to my local Barnes & Noble in Modesto, CA today and bought your book. The girl at the checkout counter said, "Oh - I just finished this book - it's really great!". She went on to add that she'd stayed up til 1:30 in the morning to finish it.

And because I read your blog every day, this filled me with a bizarre sense of pride for some reason - as if I'd had something to do with your book?! Anyway - can't wait to start it this weekend and I wanted you to know that you're getting completely random and unsolicited raves from people and places you don't even know ;-)

Posted by Cathy at April 22, 2005 5:30 PM

Woo hoo!! You go girl!!! I like BAM. We have Borders closer here tho.

Posted by Heather at April 22, 2005 6:54 PM

Hey Joshilyn... news flash... YOU. ARE. FABULOUS.

How many phone calls do you need to receive before you accept this as truth? Silly girl.

And I am TOTALLY bringing my camera to Vermont. Wear your pretty shoes.

Posted by Mir at April 23, 2005 12:45 PM

Had I not been trapped in a softball dugout April 16th, I would have sat next/near you in Little Rock for the festival. Sadly, my duty as team mom was put to use screaming at bad officiating, explaining why a player cannot play in the dirt while we are down 6-4, and then almost attacking three pre-teens as they poured water into our dugout. You see, I had my hands full BUT as I promised you long ago, I have planting the Joshilyn seeds down here. Hopefully you will reap the benefits from it in book sales. THEN you can help me get mine published as you will be the new Eudora Welty!
Seriously, I am SO proud for you. It warms the heart of all of the wannabes like me that you are succeeding. Now, tell me again, who should I sleep with? JUST KIDDING!
Love and hugs,
Tish

Posted by Tish at April 23, 2005 1:32 PM

JOSHILYN! Congrats. You kick ass. :o)

Posted by Martha O'Connor at April 23, 2005 11:06 PM