Comments: By Tomorrow

You crack me up! Good luck on your tour :)

Posted by Kris at April 12, 2005 9:28 AM

Hey, at least you actually COMPLETED goal #2. Good on you! And living with an aspiring writer, I understand completely how you can go through a printer a year. So those of you who can't understand? Shu'p!

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Wheeeeeee!

Posted by Kestralyn at April 12, 2005 10:27 AM

Sku # Product Name Shipping Quantity Total Price

3290559 Gods In Alabama US Postal Service $12.81

I just ordered the BOOK. I can't wait to get it. Good luck getting all your errands done, sounds like you'll have a slow day! XO XO

Posted by Peek at April 12, 2005 10:30 AM

I ordered the book yesterday! Sold! And good luck on those coping mechanisms.

Posted by laura at April 12, 2005 11:19 AM

Hey chica! When you are in Oxford MS on the 28th, you HAVE to eat at Two Sticks. Do you like sushi and that sort of thing? It is a sushi bar but they also have a full menu. My pastor's daughter owns it. She has an authentick Japanese cook and does some of the recipes herself. The crab cakes are to die for. Anyhow, Two Sticks, it's in the square. Soemtimes they have life entertainment even.

Posted by Heather at April 12, 2005 12:19 PM

NASE - a good place to get insurance. Used to be a member and then I married the husband and got covered by his insurance. But yes, I highly recommend NASE. If only they also provided dental coverage. Sigh.

Posted by Jensgalore at April 12, 2005 1:56 PM

Yes we are excited in the Tar Heel state about the release of a book that for some reason I can't remember the name of.....(grins)....but we are totally multiorgasmic about NEXT week when said book tour will bring someone we almost know and already love within hugging distance. You have the number, if you think of anything you need en route, call and it will be there darlin....Bless your heart I bet your are about to spontaneously combust. BTW, I'm level 13 in WoW.....want me to bring the laptop so you can get a fix next week? Hugs and will see you soon!!!

Oh, I heard something today that I thought would bring you a giggle. "She has to put lipstick on her forehead in order to makeup her mind."

Posted by Gabi at April 12, 2005 2:15 PM

Oh, aside from all that other stuff, enjoy your first pedicure! Warning: it tickles.

Posted by Em at April 12, 2005 2:27 PM

You poor dear! On a happy note....I bought a copy of your book! And downright excited about it too!

Good luck on your book tour,

Dana

Posted by Dana at April 12, 2005 4:01 PM

ROFL!!

#3 is my favorite. I can SOOOO relate.

But Gods in Alabama is perfect just like it is. I don't like bunnies.

Posted by Katrina at April 12, 2005 4:38 PM

Jensgalore - You can get dental through NASE. Vision too!

Posted by Mr. Husband at April 12, 2005 5:27 PM

#1Donna Reed is a Filthy Slag in comparison to my mother.
#2 BEWARE! BEWARE! I went by the bookstore that is hosting the launch on Thur. and the place is coated with "giA". They are thickly racked in the front window and there is a HUGE pallet of them in the main aisle, never been opened and smelling sooo good. I'm so excited i cannot stand it!
#3Just a heads up. I sabotaged the pallet load with about 2 dozen randomly inserted Chick tracts touting God's love for the purchaser and including a step by step process by which they can avoid the flames of Hell.

Posted by Bobby at April 12, 2005 6:20 PM

Is your mental illness number still going to be this high in Vermont? Not that I'm judging. I mean, it's very entertaining, and all, but I just want to know if I should clear away any sharp objects before I ask you to sign my copy. ;)

Posted by Mir at April 12, 2005 9:05 PM