Comments: A Chicken for Every Pot, and an Aside For Every Disclaimer

I love you so much I am trying to convince my husband that the baby and I could drive to Arkansas with no problem. It's only seven hours. C'mon, I could do it!

This really would be easier if Warner would just send you to Kansas City. I think I'll start a letter writing campaign. ;)

Posted by Amy at March 23, 2005 9:45 AM

Oh, JossJossjoss, here's some news that I know will interest you: http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=entertainmentNews&storyID=7977960

Who loves ya, baby!

Posted by The Happy Booker at March 23, 2005 1:41 PM

*carefully checks mental illness index number*

Posted by hiai at March 23, 2005 7:02 PM

So when i come top sit at your feet and drool in April (Jackson, MS) will I be bale to buy a book then and have you sign it or do I need to order it off that button? Either way, I WILL be ordering. *grins* I'll be the crazy skinny chick with short black hair and possibly babies on each hip. *snort*

Posted by Heather at March 24, 2005 12:04 PM

I had to laugh reading the "real actual book" thing! I know the feeling...

If you show up anywhere San Francisco, please, please let me know!

Posted by Martha O'Connor at March 24, 2005 2:39 PM

My sister works at a book store. She brought home an advance reader's copy of "gods in Alabama"...I just finished it! And now I'm utterly lonesome, so I decided to visit your site, and saw "The Blogs" in the menu....being addicted to blogs myself and a closet lurker, I had to read, and thank the Lord, I hear Lena's voice when I read your entries!
Now I have a new past time other than driving myself to my own little paradise of purgatory viewing my Amazon sales ranking...hahahahaha...and rocking back and forth in the corner of my sad little room whispering "Between, Georgia....Between, Georgia"...like a mantra of some soul saving freak.
I have no doubt your book will soar to the top of the NY Times bestseller list. It is simply, magnificent.
I'm adding a link to your site on my own.

Posted by Alan Geibe at March 24, 2005 7:47 PM

OK all you whiners. I'm driving down to Greenville, SOUTH CAROLINA!!! to see Joshilyn on her book tour. I live in Asheville, NORTH CAROLINA!! (Lovely mountains...Warner Books...our own lovely independent bookstore, Malaprop's) I would never go to South Carolina for anything except to get to somewhere else...that's how much I love this author! Oh, and I don't want to hear anything about bashing South Carolina. I had a great great grand uncle (or some-such) die there in the great conflict between the states, so I've paid some dues. He didn't care for the state either.

Posted by Waylon at March 24, 2005 10:26 PM

You are getting more famous by the minute. LOOK, your ARCS are on eBay: http://search.ebay.com/gods-in-alabama_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8

Posted by Shawn B. at March 27, 2005 4:37 PM