Comments: THE PLOG (Sounds Like an Irish Band...)

OH MY GOD!!!! I was at the mall this afternoon in a bookstore with my daughter and I saw your book sitting on the counter!!! Of course I got all excited and embarassed my daughter, but I got to flip through your book! Your picture on the back cover looks great. I can't wait to read it.

Posted by carolyn at February 22, 2005 10:48 PM

P.S. All the teachers I know swear by Airbourne.

Posted by Carolyn at February 22, 2005 10:51 PM

I must warn you!
there is a class action law suit pending against the makers of Cold ease, apparently in some people it makes you lose your sense of smell!

Just a heads up, some people might not actually WANT their sense of smell, seeing as there are a plethora of odors which seem to offend our delicate olfactory system.

Posted by Hamm at February 23, 2005 3:05 AM

Wait, WHAT? You saw the book? HOW?

Okay, do you mean you saw a trade PAPERBACK version of it with the tour information on the back cover? The ARC? OR DID YOU SEE THE ACTUAL BOOK??

Posted by joshilyn at February 23, 2005 7:16 AM

*LOL* I remember, in my younger days, when girls used to stuff tissue down their bra's, not up their noses. *shakes head sadly* What's the world coming to? *chuckle, snort, wheeze* Oops, there goes my Plog.

Posted by David at February 23, 2005 8:20 AM

I've been plogging for years. And I thought I was the only one...

Posted by Kimberly at February 23, 2005 11:30 AM

you mean to tell me that if I make myself a lil plog thing for my runny nose before I go to bed, I won't wake up in the middle of the night because I felt an almost-halfway-drip on my nose and have to blow it? My husband is going to love you. LOL, I can't wait to see his face. Heck, I might just try it to see what he says BEFORE I am sick. LOL

Posted by Karry at February 23, 2005 3:15 PM

J-
The book I saw looked like a regular book except it had a colored sticker on the front, I think it was orange. If that means anything. I recognized it by the cover from your web site. The sales clerk told me it was a pre sales copy or something like that. It was not for sale. Sorry if I worried you.

Posted by Carolyn at February 23, 2005 7:33 PM

I was more excited than worried -- I did not think the book had been PRINTED YET. And indeed, it has not. That was the ARC! (Advance Reader Copy) I have a copy of that, actually. The REAL book will be hardback, although WARNER is being VERY COOL and pricing it at 19.95 which I think is GENIUS because who wants to risk 24.95 or MORE on a complete unknown? NO ONE! But under 20 bucks, I think more people will give me a shot!

Plog on, America!

Posted by joshilyn at February 23, 2005 9:33 PM

YOU SHOULD HAVE STOLE THE BOOK (and left money)

- oh drat someone just saw me type the stole the book and now getting other peoples attention and pointing at me. :( dang .. gotta go.

oh ps. GET THE BOOK!