Comments: Somewhere in my Youth or Childhood...

Of course they picked it! There name even says "Book Sense" and anyone with one IOTA (I love that word) would know that it should be #1. I'm proud of you pluff and I appreciate you wiping out that plague and stuff grins...will send you a gift certificate for a pedicure so that the toes are all clean. Hugs and hope the little ones are well.

Posted by Gabi at February 16, 2005 8:57 AM

It should be THEIR name, not there...oh the English majors are rolling.....goes back to 3rd grade to learn parts of speech and how to proof before I hit post, or maybe just more coffee......

Posted by Gabi at February 16, 2005 8:59 AM

congratulations! :)

Posted by Jensgalore at February 16, 2005 10:00 AM

Awesome! That is so so so great.

Posted by DLFP at February 16, 2005 10:32 AM

Congratulations!

Posted by Katie at February 16, 2005 11:19 AM

I AM SO EXCITED!! I DANCED AROUND WHEN I READ THIS. MAYBE YOU DID SOMETHING REALLY BAD IN YOUR PAST LIFE LIKE STOMP ON KITTENS OR SELL GLADIATORS AT A MORACCAN BIZARRE...WHATEVER...BOOK SENSE!!! I AM SO PROUD I'M ABOUT TO BUST. I'M CALLING YO RIGHT NOW!!

Posted by Waylon at February 16, 2005 3:33 PM

I'm pretty sure the BIG! SOMETHING! GOOD! you did was writing a book. Just a thought from a fellow squirrel.

Posted by Amanda at February 16, 2005 5:36 PM

I am embarrassed to admit that I was Googling "Yoga Booty Ballet" when I came upon your site. And now it's all your fault that I have stayed up way too late reading your past blog entries and laughing out loud like a crazy woman, causing my dog to give me worried looks.

But it's okay, because I'm a hardcore bibliophile and aspiring novelist and nothing makes me happier than finding a new writer. I cannot WAIT to read your book, and I'm about to make your Amazon ranking go up a tiny bit. Congrats on the Book Sense coup! I'm really looking forward to reading more, but I have to go to bed now. (Yoga Booty Ballet crisis averted!)

Posted by Denise at February 17, 2005 12:57 AM

Happiness and Joy!! But I'm not surprised. Your youth and childhood notwithstanding, the book is JUST. THAT. GOOD. Congratulations, Tulip!

Posted by Amy at February 17, 2005 9:47 AM

Congratulations! And it tickled me that you included two of my favorite bookstores in that post. Our only bookstore here in the tropics is an independent. Independent bookstores ROCK.

Posted by Marilyn at February 17, 2005 6:24 PM

Hey, Book Sense is SMAHT! ;)

Posted by Mir at February 18, 2005 6:20 AM