Comments: Google Madness

Okay..I'm stuck on how you would use a MOLD to make PAJAMAS...of any sort, not just for yorkies...but why would yorkies need pajamas...I'm so confused.

Posted by Amy at February 4, 2005 12:45 PM

Yeeeks! Ever since my parents took me on a trip to the Hoover Dam when I was five and my brother kept joking about how it could just! burst! at! any! moment! I've had this horrific and totally irrational fear of dams. I don't like even knowing they exist.

PS - I'm a relatively new reader here. And an instant fan.

Posted by Amanda at February 4, 2005 1:30 PM

Well, yes, as Gnome spittle goes, I suppose clean and fresh is always preferable.

OMG, did you read those review comments? I mean, just the author's name alone! They had to be in stitches when they wrote that stuff. And how they must have howled when it got accepted.

Posted by David at February 4, 2005 8:26 PM

I get some funny searches too. LOL!

Posted by Heather at February 4, 2005 10:50 PM

Martha was LATE. Fandom_wank pointed and laughed on Jan. 30. http://www.journalfen.net/community/fandom_wank/620064.html

And Oh! My Goddess http://www.cs.mun.ca/~anime/afs/amg.html
is a Japanese anime and manga. But how a search string with O!MG led to Kudzu is mysterious.

And I wish that Moveable Type would let me use html in the comments.

Posted by jill at February 4, 2005 11:21 PM

Hey Joss - I am immortalized with the google term "Rhotovirus" as one of my posts complained of sick duty. Nice to be remembered centuries later as the woman who wrote about vomiting and the running scours, huh?
Can't wait for the release of your book - I've already 'planted' the seed at the book store here and now am about to embark on the rumor mill project. You know this one - have an imaginary cell phone call in front of your high falluting friends - they tell two people, and so on. It's the Fabrege commercial all over again except YOU are the SHAMPOO.
See Ya, Hoover Dam.