Comments: These Plane Entries...

I think you need an assistant... someone to check your bags and follow you like a puppy, lapping up ARCs an sharp wit... someone like...

me

i'd be great at that job. I can tie your shoes!

Posted by Heather at January 19, 2005 8:35 PM

No shoes to tie, if she's wearing her marvelous new boots!

So, when on your whirlwind tour do you hit Dallas, Oklahoma City, Tulsa or Wichita??? You've got fans already who are dying to meet you!

Posted by Kestralyn at January 20, 2005 12:16 AM

Are you going anywhere WARM on this tour? And can I just say that blogging from a plane is the COOLEST. THING. EVER. Even though it's uploaded later - I'm still impressed. You have arrived baby!

Posted by Shelley at January 20, 2005 6:57 AM

Ahh, Chicago... I was JUST THERE. Of course I was clenching my teeth and trying not to cry as the luggage lady was saying that my bags, which were to go to South Bend with me, went to Detroit.. and I went to Chicago instead... and then I didn't see them for SEVEN days. I digress.

Posted by Heather McCutcheon at January 20, 2005 10:59 AM

I soooo wish you were coming to Kansas. I miss you.
People who bring wine are always pretty!

Posted by Amy at January 20, 2005 11:10 AM

If the book you mentioned isTHE TRUE AND OUTSTANDING ADVENTURES OF THE HUNT SISTERS - be warned to have a very large box of tissues or two. It's good, but bittersweet.

Posted by Ruth at January 20, 2005 12:27 PM

Just had to share how touched I was at your concern for your babes. A mom first, you are - and a good one!

Posted by Dana at January 20, 2005 5:47 PM

Good point. I can shine her boots then. *bats lashes*

Posted by Heather at January 23, 2005 5:01 PM

My goodness Miss "I won't mention what you majored in as an undergrad" you did like that Zin -- Schuler Books is in Lansing, or Okemos, not Detroit. As for the rest of you in fan land, I have one of those ARCs of The Book and not a one of you is going to be dissapointed. Not a single one.

Posted by debra at January 29, 2005 10:20 PM